Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
He deserves a chance - any right minded individual who wants to further their career will fight for a chance to prove their ability.

Do you think he wants to be a Champ player - or a permanently transfer listed non-player?

I hope he steps up and shows us why we spunked good cash on him.

think he had it today????

albionite

May 20, 2009
Perhaps he should be given a chance, new season and all that. The new manager might be able to get the best out of him.

Was excited when he first signed, he must have something about him considering Swansea and Poyet chased him did for so long.

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
hopefully we played him yesterday so Whitehawk City Brighton Wanderers can buy him from us for £2k.

the fact is he is too slow, in body and in mind......no 'chance' is going to change that.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
hopefully we played him yesterday so Whitehawk City Brighton Wanderers can buy him from us for £2k.

the fact is he is too slow, in body and in mind......no 'chance' is going to change that.

Never went yesterday, but remember thinking exactly the same thing about Bergkamp's utterly untalented second-cousin-twice-removed v Burgess Hill last pre-season. What on earth were the scouts thinking?

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I want him to do well and prove us wrong but I just can't see it... Hopefully Oscar can get something out of him Gus clearly couldn't..

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I want him to do well and prove us wrong but I just can't see it... Hopefully Oscar can get something out of him Gus clearly couldn't..

Hopefully Oscar will see things with the objective clarity of an outsider, rather than having to continually having to pick a player to justify their transfer fee. When CMS comes back from injury he'll hopefully take an objective view of him running around pretty much aimlessly all over the pitch like a maniac while Ashley Barnes continues to slot the ball home from with a striker's instinctive positional sense. Ulloa? Could go either way, though could do with losing a bit of weight. IMHO, like.

Dec 29, 2011
Hopefully Oscar will see things with the objective clarity of an outsider, rather than having to continually having to pick a player to justify their transfer fee. When CMS comes back from injury he'll hopefully take an objective view of him running around pretty much aimlessly all over the pitch like a maniac while Ashley Barnes continues to slot the ball home from with a striker's instinctive positional sense. Ulloa? Could go either way, though could do with losing a bit of weight. IMHO, like.

There's no chance it'll go either way with Ulloa. He's got more talent than CMS and Barnes combined.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here