Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
I cant believe the stick some fans give some of the players. I really dont think Harley was THAT bad.... but once the fans are on your back, a kind of "common view" sets in, and suddenly its almost taken as "fact" that a certain player is rubbish. This has happened to Dobbie too. And as for Barnes - what more does the guy have to do? He was top scorer last year and still got dogs abuse, and works his f'ing socks off whenever picked, scores regularly, and yesterday scored and then provided a classy assist for the second. Yet I bet next time hes picked, we'll hear the usual blinkered rubbish from the Barnes haters....

Harley was ok - wasnt given much of a chance. Dobbie is the same. Get off the players backs and perhaps they'll perform better!

I agree, he never looked that bad to me. His free kick against Peterborough was a cracker. We do have better players now, mind.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
We've moved well beyond the point where Ryan Harley would be of any use to us. Onwards and upwards and good luck to the boy in whatever he does next.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
We've moved well beyond the point where Ryan Harley would be of any use to us. Onwards and upwards and good luck to the boy in whatever he does next.

Yes, but that was in 2006/2007 when Wilkins took us to 7th!..

Or was it 07/08?

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here