Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Scored for MK Dons vs QPR.

that is all :moo:

Lawson

Feb 25, 2012
good luck to him. I didn't think he deserved the slating he got here but then again we are a hard group to please and probably better without him, some people just dont fit.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
But Barnes scored with a one yard tap in last week and you all creamed your pants....??????

Liking the way you glossed-over his 20 yard strike in the following game. In the game you've mentioned, Ash scored within 90 seconds after people on NSC (including you) had been moaning at his selection.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Liking the way you glossed-over his 20 yard strike in the following game. In the game you've mentioned, Ash scored within 90 seconds after people on NSC (including you) had been moaning at his selection.
That made HILARIOUS reading.

slartibartfast

Sep 11, 2004
Henfield
I cant believe the stick some fans give some of the players. I really dont think Harley was THAT bad.... but once the fans are on your back, a kind of "common view" sets in, and suddenly its almost taken as "fact" that a certain player is rubbish. This has happened to Dobbie too. And as for Barnes - what more does the guy have to do? He was top scorer last year and still got dogs abuse, and works his f'ing socks off whenever picked, scores regularly, and yesterday scored and then provided a classy assist for the second. Yet I bet next time hes picked, we'll hear the usual blinkered rubbish from the Barnes haters....

Harley was ok - wasnt given much of a chance. Dobbie is the same. Get off the players backs and perhaps they'll perform better!

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Harley had a shit attitude at Brighton, On and off the pitch.

I was turned off by the interview on player when he arrived. Going on about how he was OK to drop down from a Prem club because we had ambitions ... WTF? L1 was the highest he ever played

His on pitch performances didn't improve my view

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here