Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley has gone out on loan to MK Dons (merged)

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Naylor just tweeted that Harley has gone to MK Dons till end of the season

Also we are close to paying up Sparrows contract

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Link?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
In the Arsegas today, loan till end of season

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Re: Harley has gone out on loan

Good start, ditch the deadwood and work from there.

nevergoagain

Jul 28, 2005
nowhere near Burgess Hill
Strange one to just pay up Sparrows contract, hopefully not in full. Wonder if Scunny offered anything at all for his wages when they wanted him on loan before ?.

ElkieB

Jun 24, 2008
Peacehaven
Be interesting to know: I) do MK Dons have option to buy.
ii) are the paying a percentage of his wages, freeing up money for Gus.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Harley has gone out on loan

I hope he does well, if he had had as many chances as some, he would probably have been ok.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
I reckon he'll do very well there as it happens, agree about ditching the deadwood though, just Ankergren, Sparrow, Dicker, and Painter to lose this window and wages freed up!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I reckon he'll do very well there as it happens, agree about ditching the deadwood though, just Ankergren, Sparrow, Dicker, and Painter to lose this window and wages freed up!

Funny how everyone said Painter was so good recently.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

It's no dig at Painter or any if the others, it's fairly obvious these players are league one players and once they have left along with Harley it would free up squad space and wages for the 2 or 3 players we NEED! I was going to include Barnes in my original post but decided against it to avoid a binfest...

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
Don't think Painter will go before the end of the season. Gus needs cover for the left back position and I thought he did bloody well when Bridge was injured.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

It's no dig at Painter or any if the others, it's fairly obvious these players are league one players and once they have left along with Harley it would free up squad space and wages for the 2 or 3 players we NEED! I was going to include Barnes in my original post but decided against it to avoid a binfest...

Painter is a good LB, but doesn't have any pace. If Bridge gets an injury, we need Painter. He's happy enough to be a bench player when not injured, which a lot of players aren't.

I hope Harley doesn't help MKDons get promoted as I hate that place. We've never scored a goal there, let alone win a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here