Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Harley comments please

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
He'll come good i'm sure of it.

First half last night was almost Battipieidi-esque in ineptitude & crapness but second half he was brilliant. The movement from him & Spaz was one of the main highlights for me last night, Considering how stagnant our midfield has looked recently.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Utter shite, could not possibly of been a worse signing. Anyone got highlights or lowlights of that penalty?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Suffering from a massive lack of confidence and the moment, and taking his time on the ball and thinking about things to much.

I think he can add quality to the side but he needs to learn when he has time and when he needs to find a quick pass.

I genuinely think that if anyone can get the best out of him it's Gus, as for whether he can cut it at this level, time will tell.

He wears the blue and white, and while he does we should be behind him. Clearly work to do in training tho.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Harley was very well regarded in the football world during his time at Exeter. I copy comments including a quote describing Harley as a 'magician'.

'Exeter’s improvement has been reflected by that of Harley – something acknowledged by Rochdale manager Keith Hill following his side’s 1-0 defeat at St James Park earlier this month.

“I think Ryan Harley is a magician,” said Hill. “I think he is that good that one day, he will play in the Premier League. The only thing that probably goes against him is his (lack of) pace, but he has a cleverness and Paul Tisdale has him working to good effect in that little pocket.”

Hopefully things will improve.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I like him, good addition to the squad

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I hope he's not too much of a 'confidence' player.We need players who perform week in week out.I would put Barnes in this category as well.We need Confident players like Nooney not Confidence players.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here