Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ryan Adams

jimbob5

Banned
Sep 18, 2014
There's quality on all his albums, although due to his prodigious output over the years it can get a bit watered down on certain albums. Like some have mentioned; i prefer his Whiskeytown albums if pushed but honorable mentions for Heartbreaker, Love Is Hell, Easy Tiger and Fire And Ashes. The new one's a grower too.
I have no opinion of Bryan Adams, least not one that could be posted here.........
Well you should be prepared to man up and confront the likes of Brian Adams. So much strife is caused by good men who do nothing!

Mr Icicle Boots

Apr 12, 2013
North East Aegean.
Well you should be prepared to man up and confront the likes of Brian Adams. So much strife is caused by good men who do nothing!

You are ,of course, quite right sir and in that spirit i'll try and remedy the situation as best i can. Bryan Adams is truly gash. The end.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Rocking out on Andrew Marr show with Boris Johnson this morning

Binney on acid

NSC Patron
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
Tickets for Ryan Adams went on sale on Friday. He's sobered up and thankfully people no longer play their money to watch him fall over on stage. He has a brilliant band with him. It's rock without the need to spend a months salary to witness the event in a football stadium, where you're lucky to be 100 yards from the musicians on stage. Is there anyone from NSC not going ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here