Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RWC tickets have arrived

Frampler

Aug 25, 2011
Eastbourne
Had to go for the £60 tickets as I missed out on the cheaper ones in the initial ballot. When they turned up I was quite surprised that they were in the middle tier of the West Stand - thought that had all been set aside for hospitality.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Anybody else still waiting for their SA-Japan tickets @ the Amex to arrive?

Will have a spare ticket for the game to auction BTW for a worthy Albion/Sussex-related cause, if/when they finally do arrive.

I'm waiting for US v Samoa. Got allocated them in October so they weren't a late purchase either

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wouldn't go if you paid me, £15 is far too expensive to watch this rubbish.

i just hope that our promotion push isn't ruined by a poor playing surface after these games.

Funny how different people see things so differently. Whilst watching the Albion is my first love in sport, International top class rugby is my second. I accept that USA vs Samoa is not top class but rubbish? No, rubbish would watching England play football most of the time :smile:

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Parked in the Broadway free first hour then this nice lady gave me a ticket for £30 with the option of not paying within 30 days and it would go up to £90 that's a deal.:cry:

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Anybody else still waiting for their SA-Japan tickets @ the Amex to arrive?

Will have a spare ticket for the game to auction BTW for a worthy Albion/Sussex-related cause, if/when they finally do arrive.

Mine arrived this morning, still selling them though, if anyone wants to shell £85 a pop or a bit of a walkover....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here