Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

russia -v- england predictions please

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Russia 1-0 England, the ball bouncing infront of Robinson, and his fumble allows Russia to steal the points

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Key factors:

1.This is a must-win match for Russia
2.We have 2 first choice defenders out
3. We have a keeper lacking in confidence with no John Terry to protect him and an icy artifical surface in front of him.

I'll go for 2-2, just ahead of 1-1. I fancy Rooney to get on the scoresheet, with big OG and penalty potential catastrophe pending for our back four.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
2-1 england

and that people will keep wanking on about the plastic pitch.

It's not just the pitch they'll be wanking on about, but the expected close to zero degrees temperature. I wonder how many of them will be wearing the little knitted gloves their grans gave them last Christmas!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
According to BBC SCR this morning, the Articifial pitch is excellent quaulity, apparantly it has more "give" than grass, and so the ball doesn't bounce as much!

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A 0-0 nerveshredder. How can anyone say this game will be a BORE ? The sheer importance of it automically absolves any boredom factor straight away. It might be a shite match, but the tension will be overwhelming. I will be gripped with fear every time they are in our half.

I;m watching it from behind my sofa.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here