Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Congratulations [MENTION=43668]RowZ[/MENTION]. You've successfully derailed the thread, which is now all about you.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Congratulations [MENTION=43668]RowZ[/MENTION]. You've successfully derailed the thread, which is now all about you.

I don't see it that way. This is a thread for important updates and analysis on the war.

It was impossible that it wouldn't eventually attract, troll / on the payroll / attention seeker / Putin fanboy (whatever he is)

Best just to completely ignore them when they come.

Quite clever actually to come up with a user name which is a football reference, but subtlety a pro invasion reference. I'll give the fella that one.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I was thinking similar. We've seen that "Z" before haven't we? Used to identify Russian tanks and other military hardware in the field.

Is that a clue?
Of course .... Z ..... deserves a salvo of NLAWs like a lot of similarly adorned vehicles in the east.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
As a knowledgeable TV war pundit said way back [March-time IIRC] - there are likely only two outcomes to this war, Russia wins or Putin is handed a ladder to climb down.

He went on to say that, probably, only China could produce a ladder that Putin might find acceptable - then shortly after this, China [and a few others] elected to abstain from a UN vote to condemn the war.
I still think that this stands true but maybe a third possibility is emerging for a Russian revolution and Putin is ousted from within.

Time will tell, but sadly, with each passing day, people [on both sides] continue to pay with their lives for this Putin folly.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
On the tactical nuke suggestion - IF used, how big is the contaminated area and how long does it remain uninhabitable?

If the answers are broadly "large & ages", does this not negate Putin policy of claiming Ukrainian soil for Russian use/habitation?

Also, nuke radioactive fall out is wind dependant - this becomes a meteorological timing decision [to use] - if it blows over Russia, well ok, but if it blows anywhere over Europe what might that trigger in terms of a response?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The official narrative on Ukraine is "the official narrative" for quite a few reasons.

Some facts.....

Yes...some people are dying in Ukraine - there's some beef, but it's nothing like what the media is presenting and hyping.
If Russia wanted to take Ukraine - they could do it in a day or two.
The West (WEF / IMF / World Bank / Blackrock < all this crew's overlords...I won't mention any race of religion as it's not hard to work out for oneself) - this gang need an enemy archetype - why? >

Inflation blaming.
Energy cuts blaming (agenda here is smart electric and carbon credits in EU).
CBDCs - by 2025 Europe, USA, and UK will be on CBDCs - tech already ready with Dig Pound Foundation / QNT etc, but they need a catalyst - which will be a ff cyberattack on a few western banks in 2023 / 24....blamed on Russia. Russia has it's own CBDC semi-live in April 2023.

The USD is planned for it's demise / correction - and BRICS and others are being allowed out....before that the DXY looks amazing, to pull people in.....but inflation is smashing them too - nowhere is safe to store assets in the economy.....by design (land, farms, water maybe).

Another key in all this is to make "the cost of living" a crisis - blamed on Russia - so nobody can afford the real Web3.0 assets (ISO2022 etc), then the gang will buy this all up and push it into a super asset class - and lock out the middle class...who won't really be the middle class anymore.

The TV skirmishes (trenches? lol) are all to do with the above. Takes many dots to join and much time - and obviously I appreciate most on here are on board with UK newspaper / media. Do a live webcam to Kiev - parties, lots of cash about (obviously), and everyone going about their day. Some empty old apartment blocks got blown up and some emotive photo shoots / Zelensky in green tough outfits ....he was an actor, and super pals with the WEF.
Lol

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The official narrative on Ukraine is "the official narrative" for quite a few reasons.

Some facts.....

Yes...some people are dying in Ukraine - there's some beef, but it's nothing like what the media is presenting and hyping.
The West (WEF / IMF / World Bank / Blackrock < all this crew's overlords...I won't mention any race of religion as it's not hard to work out for oneself) - this gang need an enemy archetype - why? >

Inflation blaming.
CBDCs - by 2025 Europe, USA, and UK will be on CBDCs - tech already ready with Dig Pound Foundation / QNT etc, but they need a catalyst - which will be a ff cyberattack on a few western banks in 2023 / 24....blamed on Russia. Russia has it's own CBDC semi-live in April 2023.

The USD is planned for it's demise / correction - and BRICS and others are being allowed out....before that the DXY looks amazing, to pull people in.....but inflation is smashing them too - nowhere is safe to store assets in the economy.....by design (land, farms, water maybe).

Another key in all this is to make "the cost of living" a crisis - blamed on Russia - so nobody can afford the real Web3.0 assets (ISO2022 etc), then the gang will buy this all up and push it into a super asset class - and lock out the middle class...who won't really be the middle class anymore.

The TV skirmishes (trenches? lol) are all to do with the above. Takes many dots to join and much time - and obviously I appreciate most on here are on board with UK newspaper / media. Do a live webcam to Kiev - parties, lots of cash about (obviously), and everyone going about their day. Some empty old apartment blocks got blown up and some emotive photo shoots / Zelensky in green tough outfits ....he was an actor, and super pals with the WEF.

If you don’t think a war in Europe is going to adversely affect economies the world over, frankly you’re a ****ing idiot.

“Some people are dying in Ukraine…but it’s nothing like the media are presenting”. This is similar to Holocaust denial.

NB- it doesn’t look like you have thought at all, though. It’s all cut and paste guff from various CT websites.

Edit; I see it’s a bot. As you were.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Not sure if it's true but supposedly any man under 60 arrested at the protests in Russia is drafted for swift "training" prior to being shipped to the front line as cannon fodder.

That is insane.

I was angry enough with him for threatening us Brits with nuclear annihilation but this is even further down the barrel that the monster Putin is scraping.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008

Some facts.....

Inflation blaming.

Jesus christ. How far down the rabbit hole do you have to go to actually believe and post stuff like this? Get off the internet and get some real life hobbies sir...

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Not sure if it's true but supposedly any man under 60 arrested at the protests in Russia is drafted for swift "training" prior to being shipped to the front line as cannon fodder.

That is insane.

I was angry enough with him for threatening us Brits with nuclear annihilation but this is even further down the barrel that the monster Putin is scraping.

It will certainly deter further protests

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
The row z post is interesting but not for what it says.

I thought it would be a bot but the previous posts look like they have had a human type them. So not a bot.

Then I thought 'ah it will be a cut and paste Kremlin post, seen on many forums at the same time'. Again no, i cant see that form of words, or sections of it, anywhere.

So then it means someone has actually typed that. Someone, has lurked behind 15 other Brighton posts waiting for the opportunity to post that type of message.

Or, there is a Brighton fan who actually believes what they posted.

Either scenario is astounding.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
The row z post is interesting but not for what it says.

I thought it would be a bot but the previous posts look like they have had a human type them. So not a bot.

Then I thought 'ah it will be a cut and paste Kremlin post, seen on many forums at the same time'. Again no, i cant see that form of words, or sections of it, anywhere.

So then it means someone has actually typed that. Someone, has lurked behind 15 other Brighton posts waiting for the opportunity to post that type of message.

Or, there is a Brighton fan who actually believes what they posted.

Either scenario is astounding.

Or it's a formerly genuine NSC account that's been compromised and is now being used by Russian propaganda.

Edit: or not, it's a recent joiner. Something well off with it.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
Or it's a formerly genuine NSC account that's been compromised and is now being used by Russian propaganda.

Edit: or not, it's a recent joiner. Something well off with it.

любопытные русские ублюдки

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
Hadn't thought of that one. Very true.

I'm thinking it's a sock puppet account. Created either for trolling, with the creator currently sat at their keyboard having a good laugh (idiot), or created in order to post what they really believe but are too scared to have attached to their normal account (still an idiot). The RowZ naming implies familiarity IMO, so doesn't suggest Russian bot/propaganda farm.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021

That is insane.

If true it has been said as a deterrent and it wouldn't surprise me given what we know of the Kremlin's actions, but it's another terrible idea.

Sending people to fight in the war who are diametrically opposed to the war is going to result in just another person surrendering themselves and their equipment, or worse working for the other side.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
If true it has been said as a deterrent and it wouldn't surprise me given what we know of the Kremlin's actions, but it's another terrible idea.

Sending people to fight in the war who are diametrically opposed to the war is going to result in just another person surrendering themselves and their equipment, or worse working for the other side.
Or, the more evil alternative is that they won't even be given a gun, just shot when they arrive at the front line. "Missing in Action". Never seen again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here