Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Don't chain smoke, kids
How unlucky do you have to be for 14 workers all across a city to chuck their fags away at the same time and have them all send ammo dumps up in flames?

Those poor Russians just can’t catch a break atm. If I were an amoral entrepreneur I’d see a huge potential market for vaping in Russia.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The momentum to send F-16s to Ukraine is gathering fast.

Hopefully with decent air-air missiles to shoot down the Tupolev strategic bombers which target Ukrainian civilians from Russian airspace.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
things getting spicy to the north. Russian Freedom Legion, basically group of Russians on the Ukrainian side, have crossed border east of Belograd and engaging local forces. with loss of Bakhmut interesting development or deliberate diversion from whatever new offensive is next.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
things getting spicy to the north. Russian Freedom Legion, basically group of Russians on the Ukrainian side, have crossed border east of Belograd and engaging local forces. with loss of Bakhmut interesting development or deliberate diversion from whatever new offensive is next.
The reports I've seen of this look credible as well. I don't doubt it will end badly for them, but this kind of overt action is likely to encourage other groups and at the very least divert some troops away from defensive lines

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Looks like The Belgorod freedom fighters are having fun, Russia now desperately moving nuclear equipment and by the sounds of it blowing a bridge to halt access. Reports now advising the BFF and police moving towards Belgorod city. I wonder 8f the ruskies will now flatten their own towns

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The reports I've seen of this look credible as well. I don't doubt it will end badly for them, but this kind of overt action is likely to encourage other groups and at the very least divert some troops away from defensive lines
Yes indeed. I expect lots of probing actions by Ukraine combined with an uptick in attacks on fuel and arms dumps, increasing derailments and sporadic partisan actions deep behind Russian lines to keep them on the wrong foot. Interesting times ahead now.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Well I didn't see the Belgorod Peoples' Republic coming.

Epic Psy-ops trolling Putin.

Vlad must be seething.

This is a big mis-direction. But for what ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well I didn't see the Belgorod Peoples' Republic coming.

Epic Psy-ops trolling Putin.

Vlad must be seething.

This is a big mis-direction. But for what ???
See my post just before yours....

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Russia making hard work of suppressing the Balgorod Peoples' Republic little green men.

This will of course just fade away now - but hopefully it has given a few ideas to other separatists throughout the Muscovy empire.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Russia making hard work of suppressing the Balgorod Peoples' Republic little green men.

This will of course just fade away now - but hopefully it has given a few ideas to other separatists throughout the Muscovy empire.
BBC has story that Russia are putting out on their propaganda channels..... that the raid across the border was using US equipment, like these humvees. The US says its sceptical of these reports.

Read below and make your own mind up whose lying!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here