Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Politics] Russia invades Ukraine (24/02/2022)

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The wars of the future will not be fought on the battlefield or at sea. They will be fought in space, or possibly on top of a very tall mountain. In either case, most of the actual fighting will be done by small robots. And as you go forth today remember always your duty is clear: To build and maintain those robots

It's rather interesting, I thought any current war would be fought almost exclusively with drones. I am surprised at the amount ground fighting.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Superb news, if true. I hope they get to burn a bit before they drown :thumbsup::flameboun

Uncalled for. I hope they escape the burning ship to become POWs.
We have a poster on NSC who survived the HMS Sheffield sinking 40 years ago.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Uncalled for. I hope they escape the burning ship to become POWs.
We have a poster on NSC who survived the HMS Sheffield sinking 40 years ago.

I understand where you’re coming from. I still hope the murdering ******** die horribly.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I find it odd that you actually feel the need to type and post this.

You’re right. Poor Russians. My heart bleeds. They’ve been shelling women and children form these ships. Burning them alive in basements and shelters. I couldn’t care less if they suffer.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My heart doesn't bleed for them but to feel the need to type out that you wish them a horrible death ...... bit weird. Most soldiers are just young grunts, young , dumb and full of cum etc, following the orders of idiots, as it has always been.

Just following orders. They clearly have no empathy for the innocent people they are murdering en masse. And Seaman aboard a warship will not be your average "young, dumb soldiers (sic)". Sorry, I stand by my post.

I'm on this guy's team;

Ukraine soldiers told Russian officer ‘go **** yourself’ before they died on island

Thirteen border guards died in air and sea bombardment on Snake Island in Black Sea after refusing to surrender

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...o-****-yourself-before-black-sea-island-death

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Just following orders. They clearly have no empathy for the innocent people they are murdering en masse. And Seaman aboard a warship will not be your average "young, dumb soldiers (sic)". Sorry, I stand by my post.

I would rather (try at least) to rise above them and be the better person than stoop to their level and glorify in their death, even though they need to be defeated ie killed. Is NSC really the place to post comments like that? It's not for me Clive, thanks. Distasteful.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
You’re right. Poor Russians. My heart bleeds. They’ve been shelling women and children form these ships. Burning them alive in basements and shelters. I couldn’t care less if they suffer.
Exactly. Firing missiles into civilian targets.

I hope they sink to the ocean floor. They can always sail home if they don't fancy it.

I don't particularly care if the sailors are killed or swim back to Sevastapol, but that kilibr missile firing ship needs a watery grave deep in the sea.

Last edited:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I would rather (try at least) to rise above them and be the better person than stoop to their level and glorify in their death, even though they need to be defeated ie killed. Is NSC really the place to post comments like that? It's not for me Clive, thanks. Distasteful.

I totally see your point of view and I respect it.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I'm on this guy's team;

Ukraine soldiers told Russian officer ‘go **** yourself’ before they died on island

Thirteen border guards died in air and sea bombardment on Snake Island in Black Sea after refusing to surrender
I thought that was later found to be untrue, and that the guards had been taken as POWs?

Also, 'go **** yourself' is not the same as wishing not just death, but suffering, on hundreds of people, many of whom haven't actually committed a crime.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I thought that was later found to be untrue, and that the guards had been taken as POWs?

Also, 'go **** yourself' is not the same as wishing not just death, but suffering, on hundreds of people, many of whom haven't actually committed a crime.

I’ll live with it.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
My heart doesn't bleed for them but to feel the need to type out that you wish them a horrible death ...... bit weird. Most soldiers are just young grunts, young , dumb and full of cum etc, following the orders of idiots, as it has always been.

**** 'em, I bet they weren't worried about firing missiles at civilians in Mariupol.

I wonder how many young grunts are just following orders by gunning people down as they leave a village. Or raping women in front of their children.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...

My late Grandad's ship shelled Genoa during the second world war, how is this different? Is it just the extent of the shelling that matters, or the indescriminent nature of the shelling?*

* I have no idea how accurate 15" naval guns are in comparison to a modern missile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here