Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Russia at it again ? Litvenenko #2 ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The government admitted today that no evidence has been shown to Jeremy Corbyn which shows perhaps that they don't have anything concrete ???
It shows that Corbynski isn't trusted with any secret source info on Russia.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Critical condition? :lolol: Yulia, 33, thanked the people of Salisbury for coming to her aid when she and her father, the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal, were “incapacitated”, and she praised medical staff for nursing them both. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...everyone-is-getting-better-russian-tv-reports

So he got a full dose of "one of the most toxic nerve agents out there" but survived ??? Obviously not one of the most toxic nerve agents :shrug:

We don't know if she got a full dose or not do we but we do know that she was in a coma until a week ago and that as far as we know her Dad is still in one.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
or perhaps shows the security clearance he has, which given his position of "believe Russia" seems wise.

other national leaders have stepped up and said they've seen evidence, its credible, so maybe give that more consideration.

I can see MI5/6 wiping numerous hard drives burning many files, GCHQ changing the locks if Agent COB and his inner circle ever got into power. Seriously though I'm sure our intelligence and security services have set protocols for keeping sensitive information from unreliable people (see Agent COB and his inner circle).

The Russians must be continuously surprised/amused how many people in the West fall for and echo their pov. No wonder they view us as a soft touch.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Critical condition? :lolol: Yulia, 33, thanked the people of Salisbury for coming to her aid when she and her father, the former Russian spy Sergei Skripal, were “incapacitated”, and she praised medical staff for nursing them both. https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news...everyone-is-getting-better-russian-tv-reports

So he got a full dose of "one of the most toxic nerve agents out there" but survived ??? Obviously not one of the most toxic nerve agents :shrug:
I must say we're lucky on NSC to be treated to the lowdown from a Russian spokesman.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Labour MP and Corbyn supporter Chris Williamson on Russia Today said the UK Government using this issue (chemical attack in the Uk/attempted murder) to distract from Brexit and the economy. Repeated on the Russian State news channel. Putin must be delighted.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On Sky News a couple of weeks back they interviewed a Russian scientist who worked on Novichok for The Soviet Union - he said they wont survive as there's no treatment for it and the moment you turn their life support machines off they're dead.

If you give pralidoxime soon enough it will stop the covalent bonds forming.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Labour MP and Corbyn supporter Chris Williamson on Russia Today said the UK Government using this issue (chemical attack in the Uk/attempted murder) to distract from Brexit and the economy.
It's almost like his comments were written in the Kremlin.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
On Sky News a couple of weeks back they interviewed a Russian scientist who worked on Novichok for The Soviet Union - he said they wont survive as there's no treatment for it and the moment you turn their life support machines off they're dead.

I heard this, if you get hit with the stuff there is no recovery. Maybe the daughter got a light dose and quick work by the hospital combined with her youth,meant she has pulled through. I get the distinct impression reading between the lines that her father will never recover.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I heard this, if you get hit with the stuff there is no recovery. Maybe the daughter got a light dose and quick work by the hospital combined with her youth,meant she has pulled through. I get the distinct impression reading between the lines that her father will never recover.

See post 290. I can give a full tutorial if necessary, but it'll cost you :lolol:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
It's almost like his comments were written in the Kremlin.

HMG's official (loyal?) opposition does seem to be on the same page as the Kremlin in responding to this heinous crime.

Doubt the Uk government and the intelligence services, *tick* agree to give a sample to the very people we think are responsible *tick*, call for external international verification *tick*. Eg spin it out and prevaricate till the uproar dies down.

Speaking of international verification .. 'Alexander Yakovenko, the Russian ambassador to the UK, has indicated that Russia will not accept the findings of the Organisation for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW) investigation into the Salisbury nerve agent attack'

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Labour MP and Corbyn supporter Chris Williamson on Russia Today said the UK Government using this issue (chemical attack in the Uk/attempted murder) to distract from Brexit and the economy. Repeated on the Russian State news channel. Putin must be delighted.

In my eyes that makes Williamson a traitor. What have we done to deserve such self serving MPs? Brexit is happening, all MPs of all parties should be supporting the UK against the rest of Europe to get us the best deal.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
In my eyes that makes Williamson a traitor. What have we done to deserve such self serving MPs? Brexit is happening, all MPs of all parties should be supporting the UK against the rest of Europe to get us the best deal.

You can certainly see why the Government won't share all the intelligence with these people.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
See post 290. I can give a full tutorial if necessary, but it'll cost you :lolol:

Yes, saw your post. The thing is does this toxin permanently damage the nervous system and does the antidote " Stop it in it's tracks " but damage done up to that point is permanent ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here