Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Russell Martin, De Zerbi's eventual successor?

BrianSwan

Apr 15, 2012
16 games unbeaten in the Championship

Averaging 65.4 % possession (highest average ever recorded in the Champ) with 662 average passes per game (highest average recorded). Brighton born man, seems like a good fit to carry on De Zerbi's work if/when he goes to City.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Carrick seems the most likely of people I have heard of

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Well known for not exactly being fond of the Albion. That said people go anywhere for the money.
Isn’t there a rival foundation of his to Albion in the Community that Oatway works for? Can’t see TB being pleased with that either.

That said we did once buy a player from Brentford so who knows?

Bound to be some RMA graduates in our academy and contact between our coaches and theirs to, I assume.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Isn’t there a rival foundation of his to Albion in the Community that Oatway works for? Can’t see TB being pleased with that either.

That said we did once buy a player from Brentford so who knows?

Bound to be some RMA graduates in our academy and contact between our coaches and theirs to, I assume.
Yep, a lot of youngsters have moved from the RMA to Albion in recent seasons.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I believe when the day comes, for RDZ to move on. Then a certain Adam Lallana will slip straight into his seat, with the minimum of fuss.
remember NSC'ers saying precisely the same thing about Calde. Bruno, Nathan Jones, and Liam Rosenior,l none of which happened.

The likes of all of the above need to go away and learn far more about football management, before the can even hope to take over at the top in the Premier League.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here