Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Russell Brand v Ed Miliband

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Brand is a drug addict. Addicts by their very nature are needy, insecure, egotistical, selfish, solipsistic, attention seeking, single minded flibbityjibs with no sense of their place in the world and place no worth on others or other people's physical and emotional needs. This should in no way prohibit him from voicing an opinion but I won't be heeding any fiscal or political advice from such a man.

if a party garnered votes from those addicts with those characteristics they would be well on their way to gaining a majority.

If you only take advice from people free of the characteristics you describe you are not taking much advice.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I like what Milliband is saying (at least until it turns out that everything he says is a crock of shit). Not sure about him dropping his 'h' and 't's though. Sounds a bit odd.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I like Brand, even if he is a bit irritating. I have full respect for someone using their celebrity to address the injustices in the world. Good on him.
Yes , he seems very sincere about addressing injustices

image.jpg

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011

View attachment 65097

He's got a bit of money. So what?

I'm sure those women who didn't lose their homes were glad he lent them a hand and don't begrudge the fact he's done alright for himself.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

View attachment 65097

nothing wrong with that at all, every single one of us would do it, if you or i had millions like Russell we would travel by private jet as well, screw the environment, screw poor people and their opinions with their chips and shoulders that hate people because they are rich and have nice things, its a private jet FFS.....gin and tonic on tap and avoiding chavs in airport queues , whats not to like? You should never criticise someone living the capitalist dream.

However if you are going to criticise

L2ZJIIQ.png

probably best not to look like a hypocritical twit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here