• Poll closed .

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
And remember.

Stay close.

Stay awake.

And if you can………..stay free.😵‍💫

Oh dear. Roll on tomorrow. Oddly edited like that Trump video was as well.

No one deserves to be falsely accused, of course.

But if the "mainstream media" is the same Channel Four the Government has been trying to shut down pick your language carefully.

Focus on the allegations not the source. Otherwise it's the case of of no-one speaks the truth unless it's me.

Last edited:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Ooof, some more celebrity scandal stories about to break, I strongly suspect

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
First "confirmation" from Channel Four, they stuck a photograph of him against the programme in the listings.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
Never have much time for people who shout in the microphone and was not a fan. Have watched a few of his podcasts and he clearly attacks the establishment as well as does programs with other anti establishment types like Tucker Carlson and Jordan Peterson.

I am more than happy to give him the benefit of the doubt when he calls it a coordinated attack and have a hunch that like Farage v The banks the establishment have bitten of more than they can chew again.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Never have much time for people who shout in the microphone and was not a fan. Have watched a few of his podcasts and he clearly attacks the establishment as well as does programs with other anti establishment types like Tucker Carlson and Jordan Peterson.

I am more than happy to give him the benefit of the doubt when he calls it a coordinated attack and have a hunch that like Farage v The banks the establishment have bitten of more than they can chew again.
It’s clearly a ‘coordinated attack’ from the C4 and The Times, they are working together on this story.
I can’t see what is wrong with that?

It’s clearly not a ‘coordinated attack’ from what Brand calls the ‘mainstream media’. He is implying that the women making allegations have been coerced into doing so through an establishment conspiracy.

However, seeing that he is rumoured to have bedded thousands and thousands of women in the period concerned, it will be interesting if more come forward. He has clearly crossed a line on occasions (the Rubiales kiss on the lips of a stunned reporter that is trending is a good example).

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Never particularly liked him (seems to love being the centre of attention and his own voice too much) but I suppose he's innocent until proven otherwise.

Crawley Dingo

Political thread tourist.
Mar 31, 2022
It’s clearly a ‘coordinated attack’ from the C4 and The Times, they are working together on this story.
I can’t see what is wrong with that?

It’s clearly not a ‘coordinated attack’ from what Brand calls the ‘mainstream media’. He is implying that the women making allegations have been coerced into doing so through an establishment conspiracy.

However, seeing that he is rumoured to have bedded thousands and thousands of women in the period concerned, it will be interesting if more come forward. He has clearly crossed a line on occasions (the Rubiales kiss on the lips of a stunned reporter that is trending is a good example).

I Think it is, I doubt these women just found each other and more like the papers put out enquiries to see what they can come up with. Was the same for Tate, Trump and others. When they start getting popular and considered a threat all the allegations are made. Trial by media.

Also operating to a different play book now, take the kiss that you mentioned, yes wrong on many levels but the outrage ramped up is on another level.

Its called institutional capture where the left have taken over the MSM and Academia and the Right counter culture increasingly comedy, music etc. I'm not talking in absolutes but it allows leftist causes to be elevated beyond what would normally considered reasonable exposure. It also allows people on the left like Brand to be smeared as far-right.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
I Think it is, I doubt these women just found each other and more like the papers put out enquiries to see what they can come up with. Was the same for Tate, Trump and others. When they start getting popular and considered a threat all the allegations are made. Trial by media.

Also operating to a different play book now, take the kiss that you mentioned, yes wrong on many levels but the outrage ramped up is on another level.

Its called institutional capture where the left have taken over the MSM and Academia and the Right counter culture increasingly comedy, music etc. I'm not talking in absolutes but it allows leftist causes to be elevated beyond what would normally considered reasonable exposure. It also allows people on the left like Brand to be smeared as far-right.
I'm trying to work out if you are defending sexual assault against women (or anyone for that matter)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Not a brand fan but the programme last night was rubbish.

I guess if you bed thousands of women you will have some moments when you cross the line in some peoples eyes in the heat of the moment. Put it this way I don't see him being banged up for anything on that show. Just seems like a narcissistic nob.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
The allegations are pretty damaging.
I can see how the allegations of unpleasant one-off events, within a consensual adult relationship can be argued against.
However the allegations raised by women who were at the time either at school, or employed by him, are very disturbing.

It may well be that powerful forces want to shut him up, but unless the charges are fabricated, he's in a world of trouble.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Not a brand fan but the programme last night was rubbish.

I guess if you bed thousands of women you will have some moments when you cross the line in some peoples eyes in the heat of the moment. Put it this way I don't see him being banged up for anything on that show. Just seems like a narcissistic nob.
I didn't watch the show, but I understand one of the complaints was from a woman who was 16 and at school, whilst he was 30.
Another was an employee.

Coercive control is a criminal offence, so it's possible he could face charges.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I have to say he largely passed me by, I never watched nor listened to such shows. An idiot entertaining idiots, snobby as that sounds.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here