Votes: 49 68.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
This. He also isn’t an employee. The wording in Twitch/YouTube TOCs is very clear and precise about this. Any reason whatsoever is valid - it’s their platform, can do what they like.
Bit like @Bozza and NSC. Which is why each and every one of us lives in perpetual fear.

Ahem.

:wink:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I would imagine lots of advertisers with large budgets have told YouTube that they don't want their ads to appear in/alongside Brand's content, and that list will only get longer each day.

From their perspective, I guess it's simpler to just stop all ads for now.

I have similar issues, on a far smaller scale, on a near-daily basis with NSC and ads.
Yes indeed. I understand better, now.

(Now I have been acquainted with all his conspiracy nonsense, about which I was unaware, my sympathies have evaporated to a point of dryness. The well of human kindness that I had nurtured on his behalf is now dusty. Arrid, in fact. Oh dear, how sad. Never mind).

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I would imagine lots of advertisers with large budgets have told YouTube that they don't want their ads to appear in/alongside Brand's content, and that list will only get longer each day.

From their perspective, I guess it's simpler to just stop all ads for now.

I have similar issues, on a far smaller scale, on a near-daily basis with NSC and ads.

I think we all appreciate what you have to do to keep NSC on the straight and narrow :thumbsup:

But what we all want to know is,

who is/was NSC's Russell Brand :lolol:

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton
Interesting. I wonder what Brezhnev and his mates hoped to gain from it? Their closed economy wasn’t affected by global financiers for example. Perhaps simply playing geopolitics knowing the prominence and success of people with Jewish heritage in the US?
Brezhnev took & armed the Arab side in the various Arab/Israeli wars of the time

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Oliver is another utter bellend.
that's neither here nor there, exactly who is plotting to bring down another no mark?

this also strikes me as someone with an internet connection experiencing ever yet more paranoia :shrug:

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
It's the horseshoe again, what separates Stalin from Hitler, not a lot.

Were you aware that Brand was highly interested in theories about pure German and Dutch bloodlines being tainted by alien blood? In those online spheres, a reference to Jewish people. I wasn't until @clapham_gull pointed out that Brand had reinvented himself as a conspiracy theorist, I then had a look at what lies he peddled or supported.

Regarding far left nut jobs in the West being anti-semitic, I think it's modern development, am I wrong? I can't recall the far left here being like that in say the 80's and 90's, many of the key folk were Jewish!
It's the whole Rothschild/Soros nonsense, which has been banged on about by the far left for ages, I think.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Has made another video statement somewhat avoiding the allegations but mostly attacking the media and promoting his new free speech platform. Asking those who can to financially contribute.

Interesting position to take.

Presumably he defends the free speech of all of those who have spoken about him this week ?

Something for those taking the "innocent until proven guilty" line above also to need to absorb as well as those aligning to his conspiracy theories.

Brand's new universe doesn't work like that, you can say what you like. It's called free speech.

It's up to those you accuse to defend their position because they have the power and the platform to communicate to millions.

Over to you Russell....

Last edited:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
For some reason I didn't think he would go down this route. I expected him to either produce some theatrical apology 'i was an addict, I had a problem, I hurt people, I've changed' or to disappear all together. Haven't been keeping up with where he's been heading but the guy has obviously lost the plot. If he ever had it.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Having seen many old clips now, he's obviously a disgusting individual. Let's not forget that plenty of women willingly slept with him feeding his ego.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
All these celebs scuttling out the woodwork saying it was an open secret have no shame.

Fully understand why some of the victims have not said anything before, but there really is little excuse for those at the BBC/C4 at the time not to have reported concerns.

Expecting more to come out tomorrow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here