Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Russ “Hardest Geezer” Cook

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007

Its not in Russ’s make up to put out a begging bowl at anytime, however if you wish to help support him financially (however small) you can go to the above link.

Thanks

Harty
He was interviewed on 5 Live breakfast earlier. Incredible bloke.

That said, a mid twenties chap I worked with in Brighton in early 90s, went on a non tourist African adventure and got machine gunned to death in an ambush in Angola. Its not just the physical side he has to watch, but he is passing through some pretty dangerous places with very little back up.

Absolutely in awe of what he/they are doing.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
He was interviewed on 5 Live breakfast earlier. Incredible bloke.

That said, a mid twenties chap I worked with in Brighton in early 90s, went on a non tourist African adventure and got machine gunned to death in an ambush in Angola. Its not just the physical side he has to watch, but he is passing through some pretty dangerous places with very little back up.

Absolutely in awe of what he/they are doing.
Part of his allure/make up is aside from being a nice kid, he just doesn’t give a f***, chances are given the opportunity he would have offered the principal gunman the chance to drop his weapon and have it bare knuckle, “Mano est Mano” , winner takes all 🙈

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Looks like he’s had to stop

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
Seen some posts about this guy from Worthing.
Attempting to be first person to run length of Africa and think he deserves his own thread, being a local lad. Linked his you tube account as he posts vlogs. He’s currently on day 189 and aim is to get to Tunisia. Currently in Cameroon. You’ve got to have some ‘big balls’ for this…… what an effort!!!!

Snowflake

Jan 11, 2018
Been tracking him for a while and there has been a thread I think. Sure he’s now moved into Nigeria. Worth a bounce though.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Greenbag50

Jun 1, 2016
At least a link to his tube and if the ‘count to thread’ can keep going to 100’s of pages, surely this guy deserves it!
I’ll bounce it every time he releases a vlog

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Never heard of him before today.
Mad.
Fair play to him, he has my admiration.
Not sure he’s someone I’d want to corner me in the pub, seems a bit intense for my liking but I guess you’d have to be to do what he does.

Good luck to him.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Brilliant stuff and just showing you can overcome debilitating issues like being a Ginger nut! :)

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
All been a bit quiet the last 2 weeks on X / Twitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here