Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ruskin hall social club roll call!

Ruskin Hall Aston

Jan 21, 2010
My god!

Are people really going to this place on the recommendation of the owner? Not only does it look grotty, it would appear to be in a grotty area and it is an elected meeting place of various Celtic supporting groups.

Coupled with the fact that there was a murder around there in the not too distant past.

Sounds like a lovely place.
The club has had a total refurb since that picture was taken

bhafc2003

Oct 28, 2008
Just got in the ruskin getting busy, not sure where the free parking is though £5 and £1 each to get in
But the beer is flowing and the football is on what more do you need

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Went to the club and was pleasantly suprised. Easy walk to the ground. reasonable priced beer my immediate thought what a a little goldmine every other Saturday. Wonder if Mr Darling is aware of the parking/trading!!!

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I thought the Ruskin was excellent ..... and popping in after the game was well worth it, as it provided my son with his best moment of what had already been an excellent day. Thanks Steve!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
A really good footballing meet up venue. £1 to get in, all Albion fans in the big hall, reasonable drinks and parking for a minibus all day for a fiver. Even Karry Mayo deemed it good enough to drink in! Ok it wasn't the Ritz but i was a friendly decent place and had a big screen for the football . A 10 min max walk from the ground across Aston Park. Would recommend to any away supporters.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Did those Villa supporters ever get that Volvo out of the 'car park' :lol:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I thought it was an absolute shit-hole & went to The Bartons asap. I guess that was good for those who were there enjoying themselves, & it was one less body in front of them at the bar. Shame it took half a sodding hour to get a beer at the other gaff, mind.. :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here