Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Rupert Murdoch to marry again

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
What a lovely story.

Rupert, 92 said " we look forward to spending the second halves of our lives together". Blimey, he must have discovered the Peter Pan drug.

Meanwhile bride to be Ann Lesley Smith said, it feels like I have won the lottery without even having to buy a ticket :sneaky:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Relevant

the_mrs_merton_show.jpg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
What a lovely story.

Rupert, 92 said " we look forward to spending the second halves of our lives together". Blimey, he must have discovered the Peter Pan drug.

Meanwhile bride to be Ann Lesley Smith said, it feels like I have won the lottery without even having to buy a ticket :sneaky:
I'd rule out speed dating, given their age.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The triumph of hope over experience.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
What a lovely story.

What happened to the mad 中國大媽 who got very punchy with minimal provocation?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You may not agree with his political opinion but many people do , and good luck to him on his marriage .
You may not what? There are no spaces before commas. That's all I see in that post. Bad punctuation.

He will need much more than luck, by the way.

Who will you go into bat for, next, I wonder?

"You may not agree with his politics , but that Putin is quite a guy , travelling around Mariupol like that , in the dark".

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
You may not agree with his political opinion but many people do , and good luck to him on his marriage .
His 'political opinion' depends on who is the most likely to be in power. Not much loyalty in any part of his life, it seems...

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Too much sex could kill that woman….she’s 66 ffs

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Nothing to do with political opinions and everything to do with a man who has reigned over a newspaper empire that has repeatedly lied, fabricated and destroyed innocent lives.

Forgive me for not sending a card.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022
I’ve often wondered at what point marriage becomes a mockery of itself. Surely when you rock up at the church for the 5th time making vows of eternal love, it’s only your finite human lifespan that gives “til death do us part” any credence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here