Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] Run up to Christmas bargain gifts and booze and stuff

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
on the booze front notice supermarkets doing some good deals. i recall last year these were pulled in the week or two before Xmas so dont leave too late thinking they'll still on offer.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
on the booze front notice supermarkets doing some good deals. i recall last year these were pulled in the week or two before Xmas so dont leave too late thinking they'll still on offer.
I think that’s why Amazon have some good prices - they are matching the various supermarket offers on.

We shop at Tesco so I’ll pick up any offers from there, but will use Amazon if they are matching an offer from a store we don’t ordinarily visit.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Also possibility they might go up in a few weeks time after the budget?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Me and my old man agreed to buy each other a ticket and train ticket to Southampton for boxing day. 🙃

Jul 7, 2003
Me and my old man agreed to buy each other a ticket and train ticket to Southampton for boxing day. 🙃
A quick search on the Southern website would suggest that you might want to buy each other a Seagull Travel coach ticket if you want to get to the game.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
A quick search on the Southern website would suggest that you might want to buy each other a Seagull Travel coach ticket if you want to get to the game.
Indeed. I'm already on it. Forgot about that! We could always drive I supposed but then it means no drinking and Southampton is depressing enough as it is.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A few of the Amazon devices, including some bundles, up to 65% off right now, eg 2 * Echo Dots plus a Philips Hue bulb for £34.98 and a 2 * Echo Show 5 plus a bulb for £72.98

List of them here: https://amzn.to/3EI2fTp

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Litre bottle of Baileys in Saino's currently £13, down from £23. Drink responsibly :thumbsup:
Tbh, Baileys is absolutely crap value. They are flogging a product that is only 17% ABV at a price that is almost that of spirits. A good Port is far better value and taste but,hey, they don't advertise that.
Litre bottle of Baileys in Saino's currently £13, down from £23. Drink responsibly :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here