Rumor

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
Not saying this is true in anyway shape or form BUT a freind of mine just told me someone connected to the club told him Robert Earnshaw will be unveiled Tommorow :rave:

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
I reckon, to stop the board getting full of stupid rumours, if people want to risk posting them, there should be a rule that if incorrect, they must pay £X amount to REMF. Especially ones such as this, with deadlines saying he'll be signed by.

Gav1901

Banned
May 14, 2008
Southwick
There should be just one big thread on "rumours". Robbie Earnshaw the fella who bangs them in for fun in the Championship ? Somehow i don't think so.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Not saying this is true in anyway shape or form BUT a freind of mine just told me someone connected to the club told him Robert Earnshaw will be unveiled Tommorow :rave:

Nice rumour if true.

Now do you want those England tickets?! ???

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
So a player who played 34 times scoring 17 goals for the team that finished third in the Championship, playing in a 30,000 capacity stadium, who was signed for £2.65m is joining us?

I know you posted trying to deflect blame on to someone else but you could try engaging your brain before writing such utter nonsense.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I posted on another thread that we needed a player of the type that Robert Earnshaw is a small quick ball playing striker and somebody immediately said I was an idiot for suggesting him , which I didnt do said a similar type player.

bhafc_ross

Feb 21, 2009
Brighton
So a player who played 34 times scoring 17 goals for the team that finished third in the Championship, playing in a 30,000 capacity stadium, who was signed for £2.65m is joining us?

I know you posted trying to deflect blame on to someone else but you could try engaging your brain before writing such utter nonsense.

dont take life so seriously mate. :facepalm:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
To be fair he didn't say Earnshaw was coming here. Just that he was being unveiled tomorrow. Obviously he's been veiled somewhere during his holiday and pre season. :laugh:

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
dont take life so seriously mate. :facepalm:

Don't worry I'm not taking it seriously or remotely angry about what you posted, just felt like writing a ranty put down of a stupid post. My life shall go on after this rumour untroubled by the thoughts of signing nippy Championship strikers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports