Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Rugby (Union) World Cup Official Thread

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
England have forgotten how to win tight matches. Our poor pre- tournament form came back to haunt us.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
To be the fair, the tactics of kicking the ball in the air in possession at every time you have the ball was not pleasing on the eye.
I prefer a Man City/ brighton style of football

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I don't really get this game. Why, when you get possession, do you just randomly hoike it up in the air straight back to the oppo ?
Why is it so amazing when you slash the ball off the pitch ?
Why is EVERYTHING a penalty ?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I don't really get this game. Why, when you get possession, do you just randomly hoike it up in the air straight back to the oppo ?
I don't particularly care too much for rugby but always take a passing interest - have watched bits of the world cup and tonight's game. It really is a shit sport to watch compared to football though eh

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
England did a lot more of that tonight. But it was mostly due to conditions. It was never going to be a pretty game.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Better team on the night. So unlucky ☹️

maffew

Dec 10, 2003
Worcester England
What gets my goat is when they play an advantage and if they don't get something out of it, seems to still be allowed to be rollbacked to a penalty or scrum, so 2 bites of the cherry. Makes no sense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here