Hurst Green
Love to know the max phases of play each has had. I reckon no more than 3

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Joe with an assist of his head 🤣 Go on the Heathfield.

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Joe with an assist of his head 🤣 Go on the Heathfield.
To keep up the Sussex schools connection to this match, my Dad actually taught his Dad at Heathfield Community College. My Dad had retired by the time Joe went there.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To keep up the Sussex schools connection to this match, my Dad actually taught his Dad at Heathfield Community College. My Dad had retired by the time Joe went there.
Oooh what was his name? Joe was a few years below me - his sisters above and below. Obviously worked with Dave Moore your dad then 👍 His old man drinks in Heathfield & Waldron RFC quite a bit - so does Joe sometimes.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Need to go for the bonus point here - I’m a great believer in them helping in the groups…

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
Oooh what was his name? Joe was a few years below me - his sisters above and below. Obviously worked with Dave Moore your dad then 👍 His old man drinks in Heathfield & Waldron RFC quite a bit - so does Joe sometimes.
Indeed he did. I knew Dave Moore, he was head of PE. I remember going to an Albion game at the Goldstone with him once in the 90's. 😅

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Both Argentina and Japan have played poorly against England. Still, two wins on the board, with a bonus point at the end.

We seemed more lively and expansive when Marcus Smith was introduced. Hopefully he'll get more game time as we head towards the quarter-finals.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
he’s just said in an interview that he meant it - that they’ve been practicing it!
@Sheebo

just seen a longer interview on SSN this morning: (08:16am if anyone can find / link it)

Joe. Unusual assist today. Did you mean it?

“of course I did. We’ve been practicing it at the hotel in our activation warm up - doing a bit of that to get ourselves fired up <simulates a big header> And I took great inspiration from Robert De Zerbi and his mighty seagulls, doing a demolition job on Manchester United yesterday. Taking huge inspiration from them”

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
@Sheebo

just seen a longer interview on SSN this morning: (08:16am if anyone can find / link it)

Joe. Unusual assist today. Did you mean it?

“of course I did. We’ve been practicing it at the hotel in our activation warm up - doing a bit of that to get ourselves fired up <simulates a big header> And I took great inspiration from Robert De Zerbi and his mighty seagulls, doing a demolition job on Manchester United yesterday. Taking huge inspiration from them”
Don’t know him well more his sister / friend of friends but told him there was a big pic of him at the Amex years ago (may still be there - in one of the lounges) and he didn’t know. He’s a seriously big boy and gets his food delivered to his door etc when with England I think. The sports science these days is mental.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Captain fantastic Owen Farrell back next week so England should now be good for the QF's you would feel which going into the tournament looked like a triumph in itself.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Owen is back and is captain :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here