Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Rugby (Union) World Cup Official Thread

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
But that was for number of fouls then in the last five they did two more. Each has to be a bin. You can’t reset like that. One of them was an obvious stopping of try so could have been given as a pen try. Wales got away with one today.
Pulling down a maul going towards the try line is always a yellow card. Things like the Bigger incident should be but they're not. I'd argue not even yellow carding a player who pulled someone up who was holding their head and went off for an HIA but pretty leniant

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Uruguayan number 5 is huge

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
The pitch here and at the other football grounds are not great. Lille’s has been relaid by the looks of it

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought the disallowed try for crossing was very harsh :shrug:

I have quite a good understanding of the laws but as things keep changing I do sometimes get a little non plussed.

Edit having just seen a replay, it’s a fair cop Guv!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Just how good have the All Blacks been tonight?? Phenomenal performance, in full flow like this nobody else can play with such style and quality.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Just how good have the All Blacks been tonight?? Phenomenal performance, in full flow like this nobody else can play with such style and quality.
:rolleyes:

I called 85 points to NZ before a ball was kicked, could be close

Which reminds me @The Brighton Bear any chance of an NSC WC competition once we get to to knockout stages?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:rolleyes:

I called 85 points to NZ before a ball was kicked, could be close

Which reminds me @The Brighton Bear any chance of an NSC WC competition once we get to to knockout stages?
Compared to France's grim struggle against Uruguay last night this has been a joy to watch.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hope that Namibian player is OK, looked a horrendous injury

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Compared to France's grim struggle against Uruguay last night this has been a joy to watch.
Uruguay are quite a bit stronger than Namibia though.

However, I guess it shows that France's second string is not as strong as NZ's second string

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They've done it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here