Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby is a sport for fat uncoordinated sport vegetables.

Is football easier or harder than Rugby?

• Rugby is harder to play than football

Votes: 47 61.0%
  • Rugby is easier to play than football

Votes: 30 39.0%

• Total voters

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Why cant egg chasing fans accept it is harder to play football than eggby and is played by fat messes?

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
harder in what way? cristiano ronaldo wouldnt last a minute on a rugby pitch, and i'm pretty sure tualangi could hold a football in midfield a damn site better than cms.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
El Abd would cross over, Vicente wouldn't.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
harder in what way? cristiano ronaldo wouldnt last a minute on a rugby pitch, .

He would though, because they wouldn't get anywhere near him. He'd be MILES quicker than them.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
also danny cipriani is finding football a hell of a lot easier to play at a professional level than he found rugby.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
harder in what way? cristiano ronaldo wouldnt last a minute on a rugby pitch, and i'm pretty sure tualangi could hold a football in midfield a damn site better than cms.

Harder because it is far harder to control a ball with your feet than your hands. Ronaldo would be pretty damned good as a winger imo. I'm quite sure Tuilangi's second touch would be a foul.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
also danny cipriani is finding football a hell of a lot easier to play at a professional level than he found rugby.

Always going to be exceptions. AT the top of the tree the rugby players are clearly going to be good sportsmen.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
He would though, because they wouldn't get anywhere near him. He'd be MILES quicker than them.

yeah, cause if really quick players were all that matters no one would ever get tackled, yet somehow they do, and the ones built like ronaldo snap and break.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
yeah, cause if really quick players were all that matters no one would ever get tackled, yet somehow they do, and the ones built like ronaldo snap and break.

He also has an unbelievable amount of balance, quick feet and intelligence. He's also actually quite strong, he's properly built for a footballer.

Cristiano_Ronaldo-muscle_body_picture.jpeg

"the ones built like Ronaldo"?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

I wouldn't think Ronaldo's quicker than half the winger's in the Aviva Premiership. The two Wasps' wingers are easily faster

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I like rugby but not a huge fan. I used to watch the six nations a lot during the late eighties and all the players appeared to be well educated professionals who were a different class to me and I couldn't really relate to them very much, unlike the footballers of the time who were mostly from a similar background to me.

Leap forward almost 25 years and I can hardly relate to footballers at all anymore. Is it just me?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I wouldn't think Ronaldo's quicker than half the winger's in the Aviva Premiership. The two Wasps' wingers are easily faster

Perhaps. I'm bored though and looking to pick pointless fights.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
He also has an unbelievable amount of balance, quick feet and intelligence. He's also actually quite strong, he's properly built for a footballer.

View attachment 37310

"the ones built like Ronaldo"?

Yep, built like a twig isn't he! :facepalm:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Where's the option for "They both require different skills and abilities, so they cannot be compared"? :shrug:

And do you have any evidence to back up such a ridiculous thread title?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
how very dare you Rugby is the Welsh national sport

ermmm! let me think about this

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here