Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rudy Austin

Drebin

Jul 25, 2011
Norway
Why don't Leeds want him? Regards, Suspicious

Because he's a solid yet limited player. I saw him play quite a few times for his old club Brann here in Norway. He puts his weight around effectively but isn't exactly a cultured player. Mind you, he's got a foot like 'a traction engine' and will get behind any free kick within 40 yards of goal. Good pro, i should add.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
we were after him a while ago
could be interest

You are right but knowing what he now know about the previous scouting system should that read "Burke" was after him?
From what I saw of him I liked the look of him. Would add height and aggression to our midfield which would be handy away from home...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
You are right but knowing what he now know about the previous scouting system should that read "Burke" was after him?
From what I saw of him I liked the look of him. Would add height and aggression to our midfield which would be handy away from home...

and it would depend on wages, the one game I saw on TV he was immense............but that was just one game on TV

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
Austin has been released by Leeds because he's not good enough. Leeds fans will happily endorse this. If you are looking for an agricultural lump who lacks speed and finesse, then he's perfect.

Please, let's aim higher.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here