Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ruben Martinez OUT

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
No, I'm not having any of this. Things took a turn for the worse when American Express was announced as the shirt sponsor. Up until then, everything at Falmer had been rosy. Since these Americans have come along and taken the food out of the mouths of an honest, hardworking local company everything has gone pear-shaped.

American Express OUT. Sacked. Get rid. Do one. In the bin.

Brightonandhovejobs.co.uk IN

tinycowboy

Aug 9, 2008
Canterbury
That's the spirit.

Furthermore, how come Paul Barber is taking the blame for all the financial decisions at the club, when the Board of Directors actually includes a FINANCE DIRECTOR?

A finance director SO useless, that I can't even be bothered to remember his NAME.

Un-named finance director OUT.

FD is called David Jones. NEVER HEARD OF HIM. He's not even on Linkedin - surely he can't be a proper businessman if he's not on Linkedin? He used to work for Southampton Leisure Holdings. Reckon he ought to do more WORK and less LEISURE AND PLEASURE (whatever happened to Burgess Hill's finest toy shop? Probably run down into the ground by Albion staff and players...). I think Jones should stay, but perhaps only until the end of the season. I would really like him to explain why we are insisting on early adoption of IFRIC 20 Stripping Costs in the Production Phase of a Surface Mine instead of addressing the elephant in the room - IFRIC 19 Extinguishing Financial Liabilities with Equity Instruments. I'm not expecting an answer any time soon though.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here