Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
No you will be fine.

I had this said about me:

View attachment 124800

Sad that 2 people even gave it the thumbs up too.

The first post I have ever reported as it is wishing death on me and people with special needs.
It sad that no one has banned him or even replied to my reported post.

It appears the mods are not now looking at posts with a level head.

This an all time low in NSC history in my opinion.
Oh Mouldy! When did you become such a snowflake!?

SCREAMING for a policeman over being compared to a dog that should be put down?

I would have thought that that would be one of the nicer things that people generally say to you.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So what would you have done with Savile then?
Put him in prison for life. Of course.

Oh quell surprise, you're a death penalty supporter as well. I should have guessed I suppose.

Oh and if you're going to butt in then answer the bloody question! [emoji23]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So what would you have done with Savile then?

Well personally, I wouldn't have put him forward for a knighthood 4 times

savile-thatcher_2437786k.jpg

???

D

Deleted member 2719

Oh Mouldy! When did you become such a snowflake!?

SCREAMING for a policeman over being compared to a dog that should be put down?

I would have thought that that would be one of the nicer things that people generally say to you.

Just because you were one of the toxic people that thumbs upped it.

When any one wishes someone would die or a special needs person should be dead, it does offend me, to a level that I will report it.
I assume you would be throwing bricks at police horses instead.

Tough man.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield

When any one wishes someone would die or a special needs person should be dead, it does offend me, to a level that I will report it.

Tough man.
Lol. You've completely lost whichever bit of the plot it was that you were still clinging on to.

I'll leave you to it as it's not correct to mock those who are struggling in life.

Hope you get better soon. Try to be nice, it's good for you.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
The law doesn't work like that though. If the penalty is in place then innocent people WILL be convicted of crimes that they didn't commit and given that penalty.

It's happened forever. What's changed to make it feasible now that you think all prosecutions are 100% correct?

Not sure what you find funny about murdering innocent people btw. Bit sick really.

Wow, where the hell did I say that? You are a fantastic example of an imbecile with a wild imagination, to suit your own personal agenda, gtfoh you shit stirring joker :lolol:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Tough man.

Yep he is a cock, and I will be removed from this thread soon.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Wow, where the hell did I say that? You are a fantastic example of an imbecile with a wild imagination, to suit your own personal agenda, gtfoh you shit stirring joker [emoji38]ol:
You put laughing smilies on a post where you were disagreeing with the point that innocent people shouldn't die from miscarriages of justice.

Personally, I don't find that a laughing matter, but each to their own.

Carry on with your angry insults. I couldn't care less what you think. LLx

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Yep he is a cock, and I will be removed from this thread soon.

Trouble you’ve got is two of the busiest moderators on this site get FULLY involved in these toxic threads weighing in with their own punches.

I personally wouldn’t allow moderators to post opinions at all whilst they are ‘on duty’

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
As an aside, I've nearly got the full house of NSC BELLENDS giving me grief for telling the truth (and not managing one shred of evidence against the truth, just rambling bollocks, conjecture and insults as standard) in the past couple of days.

I must admit that I wasn't expecting CT lover and Putin's biggest fan to turn up at this point but hey, the more the merrier I guess!

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To be fair the murder of Becky Watts, who was killed and dismembered by her step brother with her body parts stored in suitcases, caught red handed with no doubt on who committed the crime is a certain candidate for being executed in my view.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Becky_Watts

My only problem with execution is that we need to employ someone to kill the killer, which is a moral issue, other than that, in extreme cases which includes body dismemberment and not disclosing where the body of the the deceased lays, I am all for it.

Is your support for the death penalty based on the likelihood of a convicted killer being guilty?

I thought all convictions were based on guilt ‘ beyond reasonable doubt’ therefore all killers should have the same degree of guilt i.e. guilty of murder.

It’s like the child killers and Police killers should be executed, why are their lives deemed a worse crime , than murdering an OAP or nurse, for example.

Jan 30, 2008
Trouble you’ve got is two of the busiest moderators on this site get FULLY involved in these toxic threads weighing in with their own punches.

I personally wouldn’t allow moderators to post opinions at all whilst they are ‘on duty’

Do you mean PPF :hilton:
regards
DF

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Is your support for the death penalty based on the likelihood of a convicted killer being guilty?

I thought all convictions were based on guilt ‘ beyond reasonable doubt’ therefore all killers should have the same degree of guilt i.e. guilty of murder.

It’s like the child killers and Police killers should be executed, why are their lives deemed a worse crime , than murdering an OAP or nurse, for example.
Careful llf. By trying to engage him with facts you're likely to be called an imbecile and a cock by Vlad's best mate.

I've reported his nastiness to teacher. *

*I haven't.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
You put laughing smilies on a post where you were disagreeing with the point that innocent people shouldn't die from miscarriages of justice.

Personally, I don't find that a laughing matter, but each to their own.

Carry on with your angry insults. I couldn't care less what you think. LLx

You obviously don't because I gave this thread a legitimate opinion on capital punishment, with conditions, and you accused me of finding murdering innocent people funny. Of course I am going to :lolol: and :shrug: at you. And if you feel insulted? I don't care because you have exposed yourself as an NSC troll who loves to twist the words of others for your own personal little ego.

Anyway I suggest you calm down and get over yourself before I am removed from this thread.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually

Wow another one who did not read what I wrote :lolol:

It seems that some are more interested in me than what I write.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports