Royal Mail shares.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Look at the website in my last post, you will get a lot of information there. You probably want to throw lumps at it, rather than regular small amounts.

Or maybe just look at their Stocks/Shares ISA as its tax-free investment, up to £11.5k a year (depending on circumstances.) More ideal for steady long term investment, than quick short gains

Thanks I'm gonna open up a practice account

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
If I'm reading this right, it's £750 for anyone who asked for less than 10 Grand (or 227 shares each). Oh well, quicker and easier money than waiting for Bahamas Oil to strike (one day)

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Apparently 78 million shares had been traded this morning by 8.20

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
I thought I heard that we cannot sell until Tuesday? Probably wrong.

You can't buy any until Tuesday, however you can sell yours now but the only buyers are 'city' institutions, who are buying up as much as they can before they go on general sale next week. In the unlikely event that the IPO becomes null & void, all trades today & Monday will be voided. I got mine through Hargreaves Lansdowne and their website has gone into meltdown, which suggests loads of people are trying to see their 227 shares today.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Sold mine through my brokers this morning.Initially bought them for my pension fund but the allocation was so small it just wasn't worth keeping them.

Dub-67

Sep 12, 2012
privatise the profit... nationalise the debt... we've all been ripped off AGAIN!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If they are worth so much then why has my postman not been for 3 bloody days! Still awaiting my parcels. O-T I know :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports