Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Royal Family stand-ins

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
With Charles battling his prostate, Kate out of action following abdominal surgery, Harry and Meghan on another continent and Prince Andrew ruled out through his alleged noncery I'd say - to borrow a phrase - the Royal Family are "down to the bare bones".

So who would be a good stand-in to undertake light royal duties on a short-term basis, representing the best of British to a domestic and worldwide audience?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
With Charles battling his prostate, Kate out of action following abdominal surgery, Harry and Meghan on another continent and Prince Andrew ruled out through his alleged noncery I'd say - to borrow a phrase - the Royal Family are "down to the bare bones".

So who would be a good stand-in to undertake light royal duties on a short-term basis, representing the best of British to a domestic and worldwide audience?

Maybe get some nominations and then have a poll ?

Tony Bloom
Lorraine Kelly
Keith Richards

(just for starters :wink:)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC

Katie Price as Princess of Wales. She can keep William in a manner he would wish to become accustomed

Major Andrew Parker Bowles can stand on for Charles..he did that for 20 odd years previously

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Surely we need to wait until the transfer window closes before we start these sort of threads?

They may swoop for Princess Leonor, currently in the Spanish U23s, or if they need a 'UK Ready' replacement, I'd suggest Crown Princess Victoria Ingrid Alice Désirée, the Swedish international - flair but cultured.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

Idris Elba

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Surely we need to wait until the transfer window closes before we start these sort of threads?

They may swoop for Princess Leonor, currently in the Spanish U23s, or if they need a 'UK Ready' replacement, I'd suggest Crown Princess Victoria Ingrid Alice Désirée, the Swedish international - flair but cultured.
Or in a similar vein to the Jordan Henderson thread we could go for queen margrethe II of Denmark

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Or in a similar vein to the Jordan Henderson thread we could go for queen margrethe II of Denmark
Would bring years of 'Top Flight' Royal experience to a team seriously lacking; and would be able to 'put an arm round' the kids, not in a Prince Andrew way.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
000033_613x460_1228_034.jpg

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Katie Price as Princess of Wales. She can keep William in a manner he would wish to become accustomed
On the plus side she already has blue blood (The Royal House of Jordan) but with the Prince's alleged penchant for pegging and Price's fiesty nature we could be looking at a third royal organ in tatters.

chickens

Intending to survive this time of asset strippers
Oct 12, 2022

Valentin Barco could do a job as a stand-in Prince Harry.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
Astrid seems to be a bit disillusioned lately, she might be ready for a job change.
She seems to have a lot of the credentials and has plenty of social media experience.

I'm sure the majority of Sun readers would prefer her to the darker skinned Megan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here