Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Charles?!?!?!

charles.png

Last edited:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cameron has just been on the tellybox congratulating them, incredible ! I thought he was against benefit scroungers having kids ?

I am overjoyed that the "Mail" were categorically stating last week that it was going to be a girl. Apart from that, and mainly due to the sheer volume of crap spouted today on the matter ("...the World is waiting for news....." Purleeeeze!!!) i'm in the "Meh" camp.

Jimmy Grimble

And he just can't wait to be kingggggggg.

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
My missus is stuck on the poofe watching every fecking second of the media frenzy:mad:
Still----gives me chance to get on here:rolleyes:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Don't get what all the fuss is about. The royals weren't exactly queueing up outside the sussex when my two were born so I'm not going to start flag waving cos they've started breeding again

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
Don't get what all the fuss is about. The royals weren't exactly queueing up outside the sussex when my two were born so I'm not going to start flag waving cos they've started breeding again

Precisely. Charlie Oatway was there when my son was born though, so got a photo of him holding my newborn. Rather that than any royal ! What a load of cobblers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports