Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal baby is a girl

Get rid of the Monarchy just so i don't have to hear about this, joke that we're gonna be paying for them to go to Eton etc
£35 million per year to keep the royals going. Our country's greatest asset that the rest of the world admires.

£13.5 billion per year is our contribution to keep the European union going. Nobody wants or voted for it.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
£35 million per year to keep the royals going. Our country's greatest asset that the rest of the world admires.

£13.5 billion per year is our contribution to keep the European union going. Nobody wants or voted for it.

If the ruling class's version of Emmerdale Farm is this country's greatest asset then gawd elp us.

So. If we're paying for this ere baby to live its days in luxury shouldn't we get to name it ?

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Congratulations f....ing brilliant ...not royalist but new child born healthy and well....yeah ...congratulations again...

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I
If the ruling class's version of Emmerdale Farm is this country's greatest asset then gawd elp us.

So. If we're paying for this ere baby to live its days in luxury shouldn't we get to name it ?

Yes. Yes we should. I like 'messerschmitt stuka diane windsor'. Nice ring to it.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
That is just crying out for Hiney Art - pity I am pants at flying Photoshop.

11200642_689255437867765_3366757205992452073_n.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
What an ugly baby

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom

67% voted to join the EEC in 1975, we get a net economic benefit from it and the ability to go and live wherever we want in Europe.

The Queen is worth 500 million sure the Monarchy can survive by themselves - and pay their staff more than minimum wage too.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Baby Out.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
First one was boy, no?

Indeed, but the Cambridge's don't get a penny from the Sovereign Grant (was the Civil List) Only the Queen & the Duke of Edinburgh.
William is so rich in his own right (he inherited £10m just from his mother) that he works for nothing. His salary from the Air Ambulance goes directly to charity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here