Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***** Royal Ascot - In Running *****

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Pal of mine is on holiday in Dubrovnik and got a call from a friend who says that 'Tommy Docc' in the 5.35 at Ascot is going to run a big race.

I got 80s on Betfair yesterday, it has been backed but it is available at 33s. I meant to post this last night and forgot, apologies.

No need to go large but worth a wee punt IMHO.

TNBA

TTF

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Pal of mine is on holiday in Dubrovnik and got a call from a friend who says that 'Tommy Docc' in the 5.35 at Ascot is going to run a big race.

I got 80s on Betfair yesterday, it has been backed but it is available at 33s. I meant to post this last night and forgot, apologies.

TNBA

TTF

Noted, doing Found then Aloft but will see if it moves 42's on Betty

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill

TNBA

TTF

Unlucky that. Well done and thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010

TNBA

TTF

Doffs cap. Very close.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010

TNBA

TTF

Cheers mate, great shout.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here