Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Royal air force high wycombe

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
I am looking for a couple of friends who I used to go and watch the Albion with in the ninetys when we were in the Air Force. Would love to meet up with them at the Amex and need help from NSC to trace them. If you know of anyone who was in the Air Force at RAF High Wycombe during this time with the intiails PT who was an air traffic controller or SR who was a supplier can you tell em Bomber is looking for them and to reply to this post. Definate long shot but what the heck.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Another long shot but could they still be serving? There are a few current crabs on here so you might get lucky, the other way is the crab association, they are normally pretty good at getting a message to those that have retired. Good luck.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Thanks for the reply, thought I would try NSC first. Could always try an announcement at the Amex if thats possible.

Brightonbabe7

Oct 4, 2008
I am looking for a couple of friends who I used to go and watch the Albion with in the ninetys when we were in the Air Force. Would love to meet up with them at the Amex and need help from NSC to trace them. If you know of anyone who was in the Air Force at RAF High Wycombe during this time with the intiails PT who was an air traffic controller or SR who was a supplier can you tell em Bomber is looking for them and to reply to this post. Definate long shot but what the heck.

Hello mate, The long shot worked.I've got a text of a fellow ex-RAF lad who mentioned your post. It's SR the ex-stacker, i take it you are MH and if so it must be the best part of 16 years since we last saw each other, hope you are keeping well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brightonbabe7

Oct 4, 2008
How about an RAF or ex RAF seagulls meet up, I was in for 30 years...( and now work as a civi for the RAF.....( sad I know) I also know about 5-6 Albion supporters in the RAF

We could do, do you still live in Swindon as i'm just down the road in Calne. Idea for lift shares for future games?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Am I the only one confused by a "Brighton babe" who is apparently a bloke called Shane?

By the way, just a thought: maybe you should edit the post and send the email address as a PM? Just thinking, in case you don't want your address viewable to every Tom, Dick & Harry who passes by, like :thumbsup:

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
How about an RAF or ex RAF seagulls meet up, I was in for 30 years...( and now work as a civi for the RAF.....( sad I know) I also know about 5-6 Albion supporters in the RAF

Paul Amies mate right? Is he still over South Cerney?

poidy

Aug 3, 2009
Hello mate, The long shot worked.I've got a text of a fellow ex-RAF lad who mentioned your post. It's SR the ex-stacker, i take it you are MH and if so it must be the best part of 16 years since we last saw each other, hope you are keeping well.:
Hello Shane

Martins son here. Just sent you a PM with the old fellas mobile number

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Brightonbabe7

Oct 4, 2008
Am I the only one confused by a "Brighton babe" who is apparently a bloke called Shane?

By the way, just a thought: maybe you should edit the post and send the email address as a PM? Just thinking, in case you don't want your address viewable to every Tom, Dick & Harry who passes by, like :thumbsup:

It's my daughters account, guess it's about time i made my own up. Good point about e mail, can't seem to edit itt hough.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Hello mate glad the long shot worked Graham has given me your number and will try to ring later. However am on nights all week but will try. Have got a season ticket so a few beers are in order first game of the season. Not special brew for you, hope you havent had any since falling right down the aisle away to swindon. Me lad is over your neck of the woods so maybe car share to games. Anyway won't chat on here will call later. Good to hear from you again.

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Return of the Rev. When. I was there for an eternity 1990-2003 That is actually an RAF record for staying at Wycombe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here