Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Roy Hodgson CBE

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Yeah you'd think by now Rashford could have addressed climate change more, landed mankind on Mars, negotiated peace on the West Bank, and found the FA cup final money. Probably should have won a World Cup and at least showed up at the G7 summit

Rashford? The subject was Sterling.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Good for him. Finished his career working miracles at his boyhood club which must have been very rewarding.

Can Palace now fall apart and plummet please

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Well done, Roy. Although having managed to give three years to Crystal Palace I would suggest a knighthood would have been more fitting.

Yes lol. Although fair play to Roy, ending his career managing the team he supported as a boy. So you could say that perhaps, in his eyes anyway, it was the perfect way to finish.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No need to wait for the official news: welcome back to football, Roy!
He brings me some decent memories. I remember me and my uncle having the occasional look at England vs Iceland on my grandmas birthday dinner. Grandma has a look at the TV, they show Hodgson and the commentator says "Hodgson, the England manager" and says "England have an old lady as their trainer? That's what I should be doing!"

Grandma Roy seems like a decent person and has been missed in the Premier League character gallery... plus I think CP are feckin doomed if they go for him.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
They're smuggling him out of the retirement home as we speak.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
“Roy darling, are you awake ? There’s a nice Mr Parish here to see you”
"That wanker tell him to f*** off."

"Roy, darling, you know we discourage swearing in here, however in this case, yes, I'll tell him to f*** off."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here