Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roy grace at the amex

PC BHA

Sep 29, 2005
Peter always spends many hours with Sussex Police and other agencies across the world doing research for his books. I have spent many an hour with him not only at the Amex but at Withdean. He was truly blown away by the stadium and the support the Albion receives.

He will be with me again for some games home and away next season (clue for next years book..) and always has time to talk to supporters who stop him to talk about his books.

Kent Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Tenterden, Kent
I finished reading it today, a cracking read as always. If you haven't read the Roy Grace series you're missing out on some great books.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
decent mentions in dead mans time as well. knocker boys, antiques, proper brighton stuff.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Never heard of him until a few years ago when I went to the library in a hotel in Egypt and there was a copy of Looking Good Dead there.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I'm on book three.....dead mans footsteps, me and the wife are hooked, great reading and better still they are set in and around Brighton :)

That's book four. Book three is the one I'm on, Not Dead Enough.

I always see these books for sale second hand but can never work out which ones I don't have or have read. I know you should never judge a book by it's cover, but they all look the same.

They are fun books although I don't think I'd read them were it not for the Brighton setting. It's fun to be able to place exactly where the action is taking place. In one book Grace and Branson were speeding straight past my house!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here