Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roy Chuter

Jimmy Grimble

Sad, sad news.

RIP

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
Very very sad news. I first met Roy in the earliest days of the fight for the club in the summer of 95. His blood ran blue and white. Pic of him (far left with Attila and Paul Samrah at the first supporters meeting to fight Archer.

Chuter_Attila_Samrah95_96369.jpg

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
Terrible news. Like many I met Roy through Attila and then got to know him better through all the Archer campaigning. He was a massive help to me and Paul Hodson when we were doing Build a Bonfire. He insisted on doing his interview in the Star which was so noisy that only a small bit of his stuff made it into the book but he gave us all sorts of info and was one of he people who proof read it before printing. His correction of the solicitors letter is brilliant and is in the book, I'll try and scan it up later. A top man who cared passionately about the Albion, he'll be hugely missed.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Very very sad news. Roy will be greatly missed, I am glad I was able to share so many great times with Roy at football, in the pub at gigs (usually the Levellers).

So hard to take this news in - gutted, devastated, Roy was blue and white through and through. Going to miss you mate :-(

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Terrible news indeed. I've known Roy for many years. RIP

Goldstone76

Jun 13, 2013
I would like to propose a 1 minutes silence for the first Amex match before the kick off. I cant imagine the club doing this but Im sure it can be arranged somehow..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here