Oh Easy, how you miss her.
Maybe this will help .....

roxanne1.jpg

Artois

is 100% of your RDA
Jul 5, 2003
Hooters
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
She was on the tv earlier in the week saying how good Hull is. Did you see it, Easy?

He probably did. That's why he bounced the thread again. :nono:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'll wear my "Roxannes out...can't believe it" T-Shirt down the cricks tonight, you know the one you get when you join Easy 10s "Roxannes out...can't believe it - Fan Club" :jester:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
She was on the tv earlier in the week saying how good Hull is. Did you see it, Easy?
Nope, I missed that. Damn.
Whats she doing fannying about talking about HULL. When is someone going to give her a record deal, for christs sake ?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
CrabtreeBHA said:
I'll wear my "Roxannes out...can't believe it" T-Shirt down the cricks tonight, you know the one you get when you join Easy 10s "Roxannes out...can't believe it - Fan Club" :jester:
I will be there from about 6.30. I forsee a night of marvellous scenes, accompanied by several wife-beaters.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
HURRAH
Looks like I might be having a long soak in a warm jacuzzi then :thumbsup:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I'm skint so will drive down and drink LEMONADE all night unless I find a cheeky fiver at home or something then I can have XXXX

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ahhh! I was looking for this thread the other day when Easy got egg on his face over the Scotland v Spain match. I was going to make some witty comment along the lines of ...... no, can't remember it now

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
you just wont let it LIE, Easy, god dammit....EVERYTIME!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
WHEYHEYYYY

THAAAR SHE BLOWS !

I've decided I am going to print this thread and wallpaper my hallway with it. That way, we will never be apart.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here