Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Route/Best Pub tomorrow?

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
Not been to Millwall before and wondered where the best place to go is pre match if leaving from Lewes.

I haven't the time to trawl through the other threads.

Thanks in advance.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
Barrow Boy and Banker outside London Bridge station. As for getting to the game just follow the crowd. You can't go wrong.

Red Side Of Sussex

Jul 25, 2009
Not been to Millwall before and wondered where the best place to go is pre match if leaving from Lewes.

I haven't the time to trawl through the other threads.

Thanks in advance.

When Crawley played up at Millwall a few weeks ago we went to Borough Market.It has great pubs ,great places to eat and has a great vibe about the place.
It's just a few minutes walk from London Bridge too.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
If you can't figure out how to make it to Millwall then you're probably safer staying indoors, away from any sharp corners or edges and with around the clock care.

_mark_

Aug 24, 2011
If you can't figure out how to make it to Millwall then you're probably safer staying indoors, away from any sharp corners or edges and with around the clock care.

Husty, I'm sure I'll make it to Millwall and apologise for posting questions that make you think that I am incapable of making the trip to London. I guess you're an expert in everything, so well done.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Husty, I'm sure I'll make it to Millwall and apologise for posting questions that make you think that I am incapable of making the trip to London. I guess you're an expert in everything, so well done.
Well you're incapable of writing Millwall into the search function, and clicking enter.

So anything is possible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here