Jul 17, 2003
Reading
probably not...........

my team's local rivals (ipshit taun or bin men) want rougier

bleedin' binners

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
I know some people on here aren't too keen on signing him but i wouldn't mind, i think he'd be a good asset to us in division 2.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Div 2 would probably be his level, especially if we have Alun Armstrong alongside him

IED

Jul 17, 2003
Reading
true

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
Got to be worth picking up on a free.Coppell seemed to get the best out of him and I think he could be an asset for us next season.

d_s

Jul 18, 2003
He'll run himself into the ground for the club and create a lot, which is great - but I'd still like to see a target man alongside him.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I think there's more to come next week. I would like to see Rouge playing for us with another striker

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
preferable before wednesday, i'm going on holiday then, and I think it will be hard to find out in Italy brighton's transfer's, and I'll be forced to wait till i get back to find out..

Deano's Right Foot

Jul 5, 2003
Barcombe
bigc said:
preferable before wednesday, i'm going on holiday then, and I think it will be hard to find out in Italy brighton's transfer's, and I'll be forced to wait till i get back to find out..

I'm sure that Steve will take this into account. :lolol:

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Rougier! When is is signing?

Hopefully never....people want him on the strength of the Ipswich away game and two bobbled, scrapy goals at "Stadia Withdean"

He will not reproduce his months' form over a season, guaranteed

I don't slag off players at the ground (apart from Brooker, "come on Billy Elliot you f**kin pansy, get a tackle in!!!!) but it wouldn't take long for the honeymoon period to be over between Rougier and Albion fans if he came in, didn't score and was pants.....which he will be in my opinion

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Soon I hope. We need as bit of muscle and strength up front. Our forward line at the moment (assuming it can be called such), is as weak as a kitten. It certainly won't frighten even the poorest of Div 2 sides.

Here's hoping for further activity in the transfer market next week.

:rolleyes:

Exiled in Exeter

Jul 16, 2003
W3D
I think he is probably quite inconsistent. But from the games I saw that he played in last season he looked like he could do a job for us.

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Rougier would be great if you paired him upfront with a regular goalscorer, like Luke Beckett. Rouge would run around like a headless chicken, fall over a bit but cause mayhem in the opposition defence and cause openings for Beckett or another proven goalscorer to get the goals. I'd love to see Rougier signed up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here