Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rottingdean -> Amex on match days

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You could always go the long way round, via the 12 buses and then 25.
Drive to the racecourse, use the P&R, then drive home.

Edit to add, coming home to Newhaven from an evening game, it's a lot quicker catching the train to Brighton & walking straight onto a 12.

Really?!

I loved the R bus especially after an evening match, a little mob would gather in the White Horse after the match waiting to connect with a 12/14 etc and even if you were on your own it was great for a post match pint in quiet surroundings where everyone would talk to each other

Puppet Master

non sequitur
Aug 14, 2012
From where you are Kano I think walking is your best option, at least to the Downs and back. Especially with your guts.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Hi All,

Recently moved to Rotters and have found it a bit of a pain to get to and from the games. So far my wife has been free with lifts/pickups but as the weather deteriorates I expect those to dry up.

Asked some stewards in the coach park at the last game and was pointed to a park and ride coach bound for the racecourse and told I can jump off at the Downs Hotel... is that really the only option?

Cheers in advance!
You should try getting to and from the Amex from mid-Wales, now that is a pain in the arse.

Rottingdean to Falmer, it's not exactly scaling Everest.

Too sarcastic?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here