Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Our best starting 11 this season so far in my opinion. Halford and Dunk together at the back, Ince, Stephens and Kayal running the midfield with 2 attacking, pacy wingers and a big, hold up striker up top. Great team.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
#BHAFC v #RUFC: Stockdale, Bruno (C), Dunk, Halford, Bennett; Ince, Kayal, Stephens; Carayol, O'Grady, LuaLua.

Walton (GK), Calderon, Hughes, Forster-Caskey, Teixeira, Mackail-Smith, Best

Looks alright to me

That is as "going for it" in an away game selection that I have see from CH. I like it :thumbsup:

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well, that looks like the sort of team us fans would be picking, let's see who is right.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Today will decide our fate for next season possibly. A win should make us safe, a defeat plus others winning puts the pressure on us
A loss would put pressure on us, but we'll still be ok. Wigan aren't going to beat Derby and they're not going to get 10 or 11 more points than us in the last 5 games.

Agreed. Lose today and we could well be deep in the relegation mire. If we lose and Wigan win, it would be a disaster...
I am very fearful that we will get zero points from our last 3 games.
Chill bro, Wigan won't win.

We're tight.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Our best starting 11 this season so far in my opinion. Halford and Dunk together at the back, Ince, Stephens and Kayal running the midfield with 2 attacking, pacy wingers and a big, hold up striker up top. Great team.

Agree, feeling positive about this now

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Really do like the look of that team. Midfield looks great, plus two direct pacey wingers.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010

Hit the nail on the head

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Rotherham are going to be in for a surprise if they think we'll play like we did at The Amex back in October.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Dunk and Halford at the back. FINALLY.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here