Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Away Monday 6 April

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
I'm literally blown away by the irony of someone slating me for being surprised at not being slated!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Having done most away games this season last night was a bit if the last straw. We just don't attack away from home. Haven't enjoyed an away match since Fulham. Therefore even though I'd like to tick off a new ground at Rotherham I almost certainly won't be going. But still checks how far it is.......

Sleaford Seagull

Nov 17, 2010
Sleaford
I'll be in Skegness for the weekend so thinking of going from there but the train takes 3 hours

Driving from Skegness won't take too long. It's 40-45 mins from Skegness to where I live in Sleaford and about another hour from mine to Rotherham. Under 2 hours very easy I'd have thought :)

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
Having done most away games this season last night was a bit if the last straw. We just don't attack away from home. Haven't enjoyed an away match since Fulham. Therefore even though I'd like to tick off a new ground at Rotherham I almost certainly won't be going. But still checks how far it is.......

Fulham was the last one I went to so I am full of optimism. £5 on a Calde hat-trick- one in off his nose, one in off his knee and one in off his arse.. Ole!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here