Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rot in Hell. What would you do with these two ?

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Disgusting excuse for humans. As mentioned I really hope they get what's coming to them inside. For them to be as defenseless as that little boy was against them would be a start.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
The prsion officers already have to call convicts Sir as not to hurt their feelings. Can you imgine calling this pair, Sir/Madam.

You can just see it can't you, 7.30am, Prison officer knocks on scum door. Morning Sir, thought we'd remind you that breakfast is getting cold, Do one screw, ok Sir, have a pleasant morning.

I really don't know who gave you that info but its Crap
my question would be where were the authorities while this was going on why were the teachers not informing the social services he was picking up food from the playground for gods sake did that not start bells ringing
and now another investigation .so how many of these do we need to have to tell us somebody has not done their job again

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Not all stepfathers are cruel, but cases like this often seem to involve a controlling stepfather. This little boy was known to the police and the social services and teachers had noticed bruises, but, yet again, a child in danger was missed. The Social Services need a complete overhaul. They leave children with dangerous parents and yet cause distress to so many other families by removing children who, apparently, are not in danger. I suppose we armchair social workers think it's easy, but it must be so difficult to decide what to do, in certain cases. Perhaps the criteria for the removal of a child are all wrong.

As to this couple, they should be deported back to their own country to serve their sentence, rather than here, at the taxpayers' expense.

Or perhaps in this case you had a woman who deliberately went out of her way to conceal and misinform these authorities. Someone who kept their house spotless except Daniel's room, whose other sibling was perfectly healthy and well feed and bribed to say the correct thing to the authorities, who rang the school to order teachers not to feed him because he had a rare eating disorder and so on.

A question should be asked about the first incident where police and health professionals found injuries consistent with a fall (Another example of concealment perhaps?), however, the final stages of abuse really only started to make themselves shown from October 2011 and he had been murdered by February 2012. Teachers had noticed and had informed the relative authorities of their suspicions, unfortunately events moved quicker than the speed of bureaucracy.

There is a very good timeline in the Telegraph detailing the run up to his death.

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
I really don't know who gave you that info but its Crap
my question would be where were the authorities while this was going on why were the teachers not informing the social services he was picking up food from the playground for gods sake did that not start bells ringing
and now another investigation .so how many of these do we need to have to tell us somebody has not done their job again

They were

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Ahem. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-23349527

Lovely way to take a cheap shot at a profession on the back of such a tragedy though.

I have read this and would not put any blame on those who were teaching him everything gets bogged down with red tape, meetings and more meetings about meetings rules about rules ecet ecet.
there was a time many years ago when a teacher would have confronted the mother and asked for some kind of proof that the child had something wrong with it that it was not allowed to eat.
it does make me wonder if anyone ever asks relevant questions
all of these cases in recent years seem to have the same thread someone did not ask the right question at the right time and it also occurs to me that sometimes the question is do I ask that awkward question or keep my job?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Not all stepfathers are cruel, but cases like this often seem to involve a controlling stepfather. This little boy was known to the police and the social services and teachers had noticed bruises, but, yet again, a child in danger was missed. The Social Services need a complete overhaul. They leave children with dangerous parents and yet cause distress to so many other families by removing children who, apparently, are not in danger. I suppose we armchair social workers think it's easy, but it must be so difficult to decide what to do, in certain cases. Perhaps the criteria for the removal of a child are all wrong.

As to this couple, they should be deported back to their own country to serve their sentence, rather than here, at the taxpayers' expense.

Good post but it overlooks the biggest problem - money. I've got a friend who is a manager in public services, and used to run a social services department. He got out about 5 years ago. I remember chatting to him on Reigate high street when he told me he'd had enough of making decisions such as which child to remove for their own safety - the one who is getting physically abused, or the one who is getting physically abused AND is starving hungry. This is the reality. It is easy to slaughter social services or talk about overhauling them - but they simply don't have the funds or manpower to be as effective as we'd like.

As for this case, it's truly shocking. The newsreader on ITV last night had to be hastily replaced in the middle of the news report on this and I can't say I blame her.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Words fail me. The only consolation is tha these monstors will get beheaded by other inmates.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
where have all the guardian readers gone?

Oh, we're here son. trust me, you are concentrating on the wrong issue you nitwit. A boy is starved and beaten to death and all your tiny little mind can produce is a dig at liberals. Idiot. Grow up.

el punal

Anything other than natural life behind bars and they have got off lightly.

Of course, the death penalty is most appropriate, after 2 years with daily beatings. Sadly that option is not available.

These child cruelty cases are almost monthly now, if he was scrapping for food at school, what were the imbecile teachers doing about it? Nothing?
Got the inside knowledge have we? My wife is a teacher and has to deal with "social" problems on a daily basis in her school, which happens to be on a large council estate. I will inform her that she is an imbecile when she next has to help an unfortunate child with family problems in her class - oh, of course, she does nothing according to you so she'll feel so much better reading your considered opinion.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Both just been handed life sentences.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23544717

The mother of Daniel Pelka and her partner have both been given life sentences.

Magdelena Luczak and Mariusz Krezolek were convicted of four-year-old Daniel's murder at Birmingham Crown Court on Wednesday.

Mrs Justice Cox said the sentence reflected the '"incomprehensible brutality by both of you up to his death".

Luczak, 27, and Krezolek, 34, had denied murder and blamed each other.

The judge told the pair they had "caused [Daniel] severe physical and mental suffering".

'Designed to humiliate'
"We will never know exactly what form it took because you have not explained it - he must have been absolutely terrified," she added.

Mrs Justice Cox said the two had killed Daniel with a "campaign of cruelty".

"Complicity in ill treatment started with a broken arm when he was just three and a half.

"What was handed out to Daniel was incomprehensible brutality by both of you," she told the pair.

Daniel's punishments were "designed to humiliate", the judge said, and he was "a victim of chronic and systematic starvation".

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Both just been handed life sentences.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-23544717
"
The mother of Daniel Pelka and her partner have both been given life sentences.

Magdelena Luczak and Mariusz Krezolek were convicted of four-year-old Daniel's murder at Birmingham Crown Court on Wednesday.

Mrs Justice Cox said the sentence reflected the '"incomprehensible brutality by both of you up to his death".

Luczak, 27, and Krezolek, 34, had denied murder and blamed each other.

The judge told the pair they had "caused [Daniel] severe physical and mental suffering".

'Designed to humiliate'
"We will never know exactly what form it took because you have not explained it - he must have been absolutely terrified," she added.

Mrs Justice Cox said the two had killed Daniel with a "campaign of cruelty".

"Complicity in ill treatment started with a broken arm when he was just three and a half.

"What was handed out to Daniel was incomprehensible brutality by both of you," she told the pair.

Daniel's punishments were "designed to humiliate", the judge said, and he was "a victim of chronic and systematic starvation".

I just hope they suffer every day of their life sentence.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Oh, we're here son. trust me, you are concentrating on the wrong issue you nitwit. A boy is starved and beaten to death and all your tiny little mind can produce is a dig at liberals. Idiot. Grow up.

although the content of the thread is somewhat disconcerting , that is probably one of your better put downs...:thumbsup:

i still think the two polish ***** should be chemically illuminated on top of a scaffold in trafalgar square........5 th November would be a good date , about time some of these immigrants gave something back innit...?

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Some of the older members of this forum may remember the tragic case of Maria Colwell, from Whitehawk, who was beaten and starved until she died.
That was in 1973, and I can remember reading " This must not happen again". 40 years on and it's still happening.
RIP Daniel Pelka, Baby P, Victoria Climbie and all the other victims of child neglect and abuse.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Absolute scum who deserve their worthless lives to be ended.

Then we have to listen to some head of social services making some glib statement about how they will "work together with our other agencies involved to ensure this doesn't happen again, & again, & again".

As a previous poster said, how long ago did we hear the same tripe about Maria Colwell? Yes there are evil people about, they deserve nothing but the rope in my eyes, but we also have a system where people want a job purely for the job securty, flexi hours & pension.
That's me out, it just sickens me.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Some of the older members of this forum may remember the tragic case of Maria Colwell, from Whitehawk, who was beaten and starved until she died.
That was in 1973, and I can remember reading " This must not happen again". 40 years on and it's still happening.
RIP Daniel Pelka, Baby P, Victoria Climbie and all the other victims of child neglect and abuse.

Yep, remember that well. It will happen over and over and over again. The system is full of don't give a shit employees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here