Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rot in Hell. What would you do with these two ?

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
Personally I'd take these pair out side and kick them to death and then hang them up and watch them twitch from the rope. Then cut them down and take an axe and cut them into bits then feed them to pigs while live on TV.

Bloody Liberal. The only language these people understand is being tied to a stake, having their stomachs split open and then have rats eat their entrails.

If only we still had the birch.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
They'll get theirs when they're inside. Wont be on the first day but some of the real nasty lags will get to them.

They always do..............thankfully.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Personally I'd take these pair out side and kick them to death and then hang them up and watch them twitch from the rope. Then cut them down and take an axe and cut them into bits then feed them to pigs while live on TV.

You're too merciful!

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
The two individuals will have a better life come Friday when they will have 3 cooked meals a day them, Television, Xbox, gym, sports, sky sports, nice apartment, drugs and any kind you want, mobile phone so make personal calls from their room and the only thing they don't get is a woman to spend the night which is bang out of order as they have rights to a family life. Christmas prisoners get a menu with food that taxpayers would love to able to afford.

The Tories want to abolish the human rights act but the Libels say the human right act isn't to be touched and as for Labour they just have ear wax as they brought it in.

The Liberals are more concerned about the rights for criminals than they are for tax payers. Personally I'd take these pair out side and kick them to death and then hang them up and watch them twitch from the rope. Then cut them down and take an axe and cut them into bits then feed them to pigs while live on TV.

Too humane for them. Tie them up and put them in a water tank with piranha fish that could nibble at them until they ate them alive. That way they can die a very slow and very painful death.

That's what they deserve. Animals.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Whatever they get it will not be enough and no doubt when they get out will probably jump the queue for a council house .

Reading that transcript i find the fact that the lad was known to be stealing food from dustbins and other kids in school surely must have raised alarm bells before he perished ? , i have no idea how these sort of things work but you would like to think in this day and age somebody could of intervened at some point .

this there were times when there should have been intervention

RIP little man

edit
and the unfortunate thing is they will go on rule 43

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
The two individuals will have a better life come Friday when they will have 3 cooked meals a day them, Television, Xbox, gym, sports, sky sports, nice apartment, drugs and any kind you want, mobile phone so make personal calls from their room and the only thing they don't get is a woman to spend the night which is bang out of order as they have rights to a family life. Christmas prisoners get a menu with food that taxpayers would love to able to afford.

The Tories want to abolish the human rights act but the Libels say the human right act isn't to be touched and as for Labour they just have ear wax as they brought it in.

The Liberals are more concerned about the rights for criminals than they are for tax payers. Personally I'd take these pair out side and kick them to death and then hang them up and watch them twitch from the rope. Then cut them down and take an axe and cut them into bits then feed them to pigs while live on TV.

What winds me up the most is the amount of protection they will be given inside, personally I would just release them into the general population. Hopefully though a few of the others will still get to them and slice them up a bit, let them feel a bit of what that little boy felt.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Too humane for them. Tie them up and put them in a water tank with piranha fish that could nibble at them until they ate them alive. That way they can die a very slow and very painful death.

That's what they deserve. Animals.

That's a very good suggestion but think that'll be to quick for them. I can think of some really sick and vile ways for these scum could meet their end and if I was a sane minded judge then they would meet Satan.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Its all very good ranting and raving about what you'd 'do' to them. It won't bring the child back. What concerns me is that these cases of sustained abuse can take place without anyone stopping them. Folk can live in isolation these days if they so decide - we don't live in small communities where people live in each others pockets, and watch out for 'odd' behaviour any more.

Why not introduce a system whereby once a kid has more than, say, 2 days off school without a valid doctor's note then police and social services are called in? I'd go for that. Mind you, social services have limited powers and can be fobbed off by parents very easily. That also really needs to be fixed.

Unfortunately any such solution would trigger people to rant on about the nanny state interfering in our lives. It wouldn't surprise me if this includes a lot of people clamoring for the death penalty.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
What winds me up the most is the amount of protection they will be given inside, personally I would just release them into the general population. Hopefully though a few of the others will still get to them and slice them up a bit, let them feel a bit of what that little boy felt.

The prsion officers already have to call convicts Sir as not to hurt their feelings. Can you imgine calling this pair, Sir/Madam.

You can just see it can't you, 7.30am, Prison officer knocks on scum door. Morning Sir, thought we'd remind you that breakfast is getting cold, Do one screw, ok Sir, have a pleasant morning.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Another horrendous story of child abuse. I hope these two fukers suffer horribly. I can barely find the words but the closest I have is, revulsion.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Not all stepfathers are cruel, but cases like this often seem to involve a controlling stepfather. This little boy was known to the police and the social services and teachers had noticed bruises, but, yet again, a child in danger was missed. The Social Services need a complete overhaul. They leave children with dangerous parents and yet cause distress to so many other families by removing children who, apparently, are not in danger. I suppose we armchair social workers think it's easy, but it must be so difficult to decide what to do, in certain cases. Perhaps the criteria for the removal of a child are all wrong.

As to this couple, they should be deported back to their own country to serve their sentence, rather than here, at the taxpayers' expense.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here