Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
Someone suggests a PREMIERSHIP striker in Kevin Phillips who has scored 91 PREMIERSHIP goals in 241 appearances and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.
Someone else suggests a CHAMPIONSHIP striker who scored 4 league goals in 34 appearances in the 09/10 season and he gets slated for it.

This board does make me laugh sometimes.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
To be fair Kevin Phillips is 37, Ross McCormack is 23.

But Phillips still plays in the Premiership and McCormack doesn't.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Didnt Mcormack come on Saturday for Cardiff ? he loked excellent, therefore we have absolutely no chance.
Cant afford the fee, and cant afford the wages, and he wont want to play league 1.

Need i go on...

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Didnt Mcormack come on Saturday for Cardiff ? he loked excellent, therefore we have absolutely no chance.
Cant afford the fee, and cant afford the wages, and he wont want to play league 1.

Need i go on...

Nope, dont worry i've done it all for you on the previous page :thumbsup:

Which exactly sums up my point perfectly. Thank you !

Exactly, well and truely backs up our opinion, that too many people on here need to sort out their perspective on the club and new players. Simon Cox is set to start on saturday by the way to all those who thought that was a likely rumour :lolol:

The Gus Bus

Aug 10, 2010
Someone suggests a PREMIERSHIP striker in Kevin Phillips who has scored 91 PREMIERSHIP goals in 241 appearances and everyone jumps on the bandwagon.
Someone else suggests a CHAMPIONSHIP striker who scored 4 league goals in 34 appearances in the 09/10 season and he gets slated for it.

Precisely. I was merely suggesting the idea, I didn't do what half the people on here do and make up that he's going to sign? anyway, what's the harm? without these sorts of ridiculous speculation this board, most probably wouldn't be the same.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Scored 21 goals the year before in the championship, and was wanted by numerous championship and premiership sides, and is now likely to join Ipswich. Thats why people said its not going to happen.
Most people didnt jump on the Phillips bandwagon, a few idiots did.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here