Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rosie Redknapp has gone to Derby......

• Thread starter Deleted member 2719
  • Start date

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I'd love to know how much that's costing them??? And I thought promotion wasn't the goal this year, that they were more concerned about playing "the Derby way". What a bunch of wankers.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Desperation at its best

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/35814380

Former Tottenham and West Ham manager Harry Redknapp has joined Derby County as a football advisor.

The 69-year-old will work alongside head coach Darren Wassall until the end of the season, when a review of the club's coaching structure will occur.

Derby sacked previous head coach Paul Clement in February and appointed Wassall until the end of the season.

The Rams are fifth in the Championship, seven points adrift of an automatic promotion place.

Redknapp, who has been out of work since leaving QPR in January 2015, told the club website: "From the first conversation I had with the chairman (Mel Morris) it was clear he has exciting plans for the football club.

"I am delighted to be able to help out and am looking forward to working with Darren and his team."

As there financial advisor?

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I have no clue what they are paying him for ?

BUT that won't worry Harry because he will take it anyhow

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I bet 'arry doesn't come cheap. Still, if there's a problem, throw money at it. It's the Derby way.

Crispy Ambulance

May 27, 2010
Burgess Hill
His knees must be much better. Don't remember hearing that he'd had them fixed but he must have otherwise he wouldn't be able to stand on a training ground, which was why he left QPR as his knees were in such a bad way that amputation seemed imminent and it had nothing to do with Fernandes refusing to allow him to spunk any more cash on utter shite!

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
So Sandro on an emergency loan then?

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
"Derby is a top, top club, with top, top players"

H. Redkapp, March 2016 :jester: :dunce:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Just hope he becomes distracted with his other job !!
Jordan confirm Redknapp boss
Harry Redknapp has been confirmed as manager of the Jordan national team for their next two World Cup qualifiers. SKY News

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Why? Redknapp only ever has success when he is able to spend about five times as much as any of his competitors. He is a shit manager who bankrupts any club he goes near.

He will bring in 2 or 3 premier loan players ths week before the window closes to seal it for them as money is no object. I would suggest Crouch, Krancjar and 1 other probably a central defender or even Rob Green keeper from QPR.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
He's quick off the mark to work the media – I heard him this morning with Brazil and Wilkins, banging on about what he was planning to do at the club; even talking about automatic promotion ???

I don't like him anymore - he comes across as an arrogant, 'nothing is every MY fault' kind of guy when, in reality, he is directly responsible for a lot of the failures he's had. He kept saying that he was only there until the end of the season (and the Jordan gig is only for two games, I think), so I wonder if he's angling for a PL job next season. I feel for whichever club is unfortunate enough to end up with him...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here