Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney DROPPED

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Scored 6 goals in 10 games in 2013
Scored 8 goals in 13 games in 2014
Scored 5 goals in 8 games in 2015

That's 19 goals in the 3 years after you suggested he should retire.

7 goals in all euro s and world cups he has played in thats piss poor alan shearer managed that in one euro.1 world cup goal and and 6 euro goals says it all for me.a lot of his goals came from qualifies against back wash countrys that have conference/league2 players.so yes well past his sell buy date.the big man peter c had a good record against shit teams. Micheal Owen was far better than rooney and would have smashed his record if he stayed fit

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
7 goals in all euro s and world cups he has played in thats piss poor alan shearer managed that in one euro.1 world cup goal and and 6 euro goals says it all for me.a lot of his goals came from qualifies against back wash countrys that have conference/league2 players.so yes well past his sell buy date.the big man peter c had a good record against shit teams. Micheal Owen was far better than rooney and would have smashed his record if he stayed fit

Yep. Rooney has always been an overrated flat track bully. When it's decent opposition, he's shit.

Really poor that so many managers have ruined any chances England had in tournaments by pandering to him. And yet he's still there.....

boik

Yep. Rooney has always been an overrated flat track bully. When it's decent opposition, he's shit.

Really poor that so many managers have ruined any chances England had in tournaments by pandering to him. And yet he's still there.....

So the other 10 england players have always been great and its all down to Rooney? Have a word with yourself!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Same happened with Beckham in his later years.......get rid....past sell by date...overated.....too old .....useless.....just a name...

Now fans realise how good he was. Just saying.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England

He's the 4th top goalscorer in European Championships history.

Scored 6 goals in 10 games

Some others?
Ronaldo 9 in 21
Zlatan 6 in 13
Henry 6 in 11
Nuno gomes 6 in 14

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
He's the 4th top goalscorer in European Championships history.

Scored 6 goals in 10 games

Some others?
Ronaldo 9 in 21
Zlatan 6 in 13
Henry 6 in 11
Nuno gomes 6QUOTE]

I did say he was amazing in 04 when he scored 4 goals in that tourenment it twists it a bit when you say 10 games because the other tournments he was shit 11 world cup games 1 goal.he has had one decent tournament when he was 18 thats it.
Alan Shearer scored 7 goals in 9 games over 2 euros now thats a decent return van basten 5 goals 5 games.you can t put rooney in the same bracket as the players you have listed.
I think its a piss take that he s England all time scorer. same when Beckham became the most capped player just to put bums on seats at Wembley when other young players were missing out so they could accommodate beckham and the fa could cash in just a joke probably with decisions like that is why the England football team is a shower of shit.i use to be bang into England games.would much rather Albion went up than England win the world cup

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here