Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney at it again???????????

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Another brave keyboard warrior,yawn.

Have you ever posted under another name? Involving a famous if overrated film director?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Looks thats what Rooney is needing at the moment, some Grimsby dinner ladies to amuse him.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
by the way labha if you send me another pm making threats not only will I send it to the mods I go next door to the police station and show them and as I have your name and phone number you will get a visit from the boys in blue.This is a forum you mindless thug

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Kid your being such a gobby twat,i sent you my phone number and said if you got any prob give me a ring and my name, so, no call only pms saying about OB and whatever,and yet you carry on like your Rambo, lol, stick to x box son. :thumbsup:

do you understand english.I put it in simple terms.This is a message board for brighton fans and I do not want you to send my your details and make silly idle threats you can never carry out then try and act like a real true man by calling me rambo etc.Go for a bike ride with your chums and chill out

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Forms a circle round these two as we did at school:

Fight, fight, fight

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Tell me and others , why after every reply on here i get message, saying different things, your a gobby little fucker, and Littlehampton is small place,take care. end of.[/QUO

yeah right and I live in rustington by the way try and come and find me among the 30,000 people that live there

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Tell me and others , why after every reply on here i get message, saying different things, your a gobby little fucker, and Littlehampton is small place,take care. end of.

yeah right and I live in rustington by the way try and come and find me among the 30,000 people that live there

Perhaps you two could provide the half time entertainment at the usual pre-season friendly v Bognor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here