Rooney and Van Nistlerooy = Tossers

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Why is it when players sign for Utd they automatically turn into cheating tossers.

He has no need to dive because he is a great player.

Its going to be fun at training next time the England squad meets up.

Arsenal were robbed. Van Nistlerooy should not have been on the pitch after his tackle on Ashely Cole.

Rooney should stop moaning as well. He is showing himself to be a skally scouse chav tosser.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:
Why is it when players sign for Utd they automatically turn into cheating tossers.

He has no need to dive because he is a great player.

Its going to be fun at training next time the England squad meets up.

Arsenal were robbed. Van Nistlerooy should not have been on the pitch after his tackle on Ashely Cole.

Rooney should stop moaning as well. He is showing himself to be a skally scouse chav tosser.

Can we ban ManUre & Arsehole threads please

THIS IS A BRIGHTON BOARD

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Its a Brighton board, so what about the music/computer game/film/england/other team threads?

If you dont want to talk about other teams then dont read the threads.

Its not a quiz.

Last edited:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:

You could also ask, 'why is it when watching Man Utd people complain about their 'cheating' a lot more than when watching other clubs who do exactly the same things without even half the complaining'.

Or you could ask, 'why has Mike Reilly given United 8 penalties in the last 8 games he officiated at old Trafford?'.

Edit: my point being that the refs still have to give the decisions in Uniteds favour.

Last edited:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
THIS IS A BRIGHTON BOARD

And If you watched the game you would notice that cole fouled Ronaldo in the box which should of been another pen!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
gvce26 said:
THIS IS A BRIGHTON BOARD

And If you watched the game you would notice that cole fouled Ronaldo in the box which should of been another pen!

Thats a crap argument because that would not have happened if the first one had not been given because the whole game from that point on would have been different.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
gvce26 said:
THIS IS A BRIGHTON BOARD

Here here, that was a definite penalty

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
I don't really care who won and who didn't, but I marginally prefer Arsenal to ManUre. As far as I am concerned there is no other team - Brighton is the only team for me!!:wave:

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Richie Morris said:
Thats a crap argument because that would not have happened if the first one had not been given because the whole game from that point on would have been different.

From a neutral point of view Arsenal have been amazing and will continue to do so, however they lost after their fantastic 49 game unbeaten run fairly.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Richie Morris said:

And that is the crappest argument ever.

You could discount anything using that argument.

If William Webb Ellis didn't pick up that ball, Rooney might be being well paid for diving

Yoda

English & European
Re: Re: Rooney and Van Nistlerooy = Tossers

ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Or you could ask, 'why has Mike Reilly given United 8 penalties in the last 8 games he officiated at old Trafford?'.

Interesting? ??? :glare: ???

Backhander's me think's!

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
gvce26 said:
From a neutral point of view Arsenal have been amazing and will continue to do so, however they lost after their fantastic 49 game unbeaten run fairly.

And you'll never hear the end of how Man Urse ended their run. Why Oh Why couldnt they have lost next week to a team whose supporters aren't so far up their own arses.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Re: Re: Rooney and Van Nistlerooy = Tossers

ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Just out of interest, any idea how many penalties utd have had against them at old trafford in the last few years?

chez said:
I have NO doubt that had any other teams player done the same tackle as Van Nistelroy did on Cole they would have been sent off. Those wankers get away with far too much and should all be shot!!!! I'm not going a bit far am I ?? :p :p

Was it worse than the recent challenges by Sami Hypia and Jamie Redknapp on Norwich and Everton players repectively?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Juan Albion said:
You sound like me - really, wouldn't it be wonderful if they could both have lost?

:lolol: :lolol: But then twice as many people would bitch about the result!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports